Sunday, June 7, 2015

How many kids do you want to have?

Before getting pregnant with Aysara, Id get anxious everytime my period was even a day late. Heck i was even anxious when I wasnt late! Id buy loads of utp and use them every single day until i got my period. Crazy women alert! Sometimes I even used two cause I swear i saw a faint line. 

One advice guys : dont do this. Do not torture yourself waiting for a pregnancy cause misscarriages are more common than u know.Sometimes there IS one lucky sperm but before it can progress any further, your body eliminates it with your period. Thats y sometimes u swear ure pregnant .the signs are all there.you get a faint line. But you get ur period.

It happened to me once,when Kalif was 5 months. I had a faint positive that morning. Aizad was away in terengganu. I was feeling super emotional. I had diarrhea all the time. I felt pregnant. I was two days late. I am never late. 

Then i got my period. 

I was bummed but relieved as well. Kalif was only 5 months. My boss laughed at me when i told her i might b pregnant and i was so quiet at work that day lol.

With Aysara I had a faint positive six days prior my due period lol. This time I was 100% sure, cause we were ttc'ing. Aizad wouldnt admit it until My period was due, which was so annoying cause all the tests showed a faint positive. Being me I tested everyday lol.

Then for 9 months Id worry How the heck was I going to handle a baby and a toddler? I cant do this. This is too much! Kalif is just growing up, he's learning to do so muchhh..our routine is perfect, we're so comfortable! My poor baby!

Seriously guys I freaked out for 9 months. I felt so bad. But I reminded myself why we did this in the first place, and it got me calm again. Kalif will get a friend to grow up with.We aint young. And we want more kids.

Then she came.

Aysara was perfect. For 10 days my Mom helped most of the time with her,even sleeping with Aysara so Kalif doesnt wake up. Aysara sleeps all the time she's such a happy good baby. She only cries for milk and a nappy change. 

My mother went home for the weekend,she's coming back but I got a taste of taking care of my two children.

At 6 am Id wake up to feed Aysara,Kalif will too.we'll shower and have breakfast.

Once we're fed I give Aysara her bath ,feed her and put her back to sleep.

In the evenings,I bath Aysara first at 5.she goes back to sleep. Then i give Kalif his shower,his dinner and put him to sleep. By 8,both babies are down.

Aysara wakes up at midnight and at 5 for milk.sometimes earlier. Im getting used to it syukurrrr.

And the best part is everyone says she's a carbon copy of me! Hahahaha.Abah jeles.

Alhamdulillah we are now a family of 4 i cant believe it sometimes.

Me,a mother of two. Who would have known :)