Is not easy.
Is exhausting
Is frustrating
Is not something you should do 'unplanned'. This is the exhaustion talking
Is making me a health freak due to need to produce healthy milk for baby. OK thats a lie.
Is making me thinner by the day! Yay! I should have 10. snorts*
Is making me miss my husband more each day. I even miss his farts and the jokes after his farts. The things we miss.
Is making me less fussy about food. As long as it gets me going. Bland? Dont care.No chilli? Dont care. NO durian for you? DOnt care. As long as there's enough milk and Baby doesnt get colic.
I can come up with lots more but Im hungry and the leftover Nasi Goreng is waiting for me on the table, and my husband is on his way home which means whatever energy I have left after those two beautiful sweet fruit of my groin suck me dry has to be sustained for some adult conversation.
Hahaha dont get me wrong guys. Motherhood is awesome. If you plan on having number 2 dont feel down after reading my rants. You will love those babies like air and water and sleep. Oh I miss sleep. A mother needs more sleep. I need more sleep.
That Nasi goreng is waiting for me. And I need to rest in case one of em cries and makes me miss my supper and i wont have time to drink enough water for more milk ...And less milk means a very unsatisfied baby and a frustrated me which results to me yelling to my other baby and husband .
Remember guys, motherhood is awesome!
1 comment:
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.
Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)
Post a Comment