Saturday, May 30, 2015

Aysara's Birth Story Part 3

They wheeled me in into the LR across the hall.

 Everyone was moving quietly and fast.

I was wheeled into room 7 i think.Cant remember with the baby pushing down mommy's vajajay. There were 2 midwives and 1 Dr. All female. One midwife,Nurse Maznah (I asked her name later) helped me take my clothes off and put on the scrub.

Nurse Aziah took my blood on my left hand. I dont know why..

Dr Atikah tried to insert a catheter to take my pee out. It stings when she did that.Im not sure why they have to take my pee out.

Then the Nurse called Aizad in.

"Suami Nurunnawal!"

They opened my legs. This is it people! Show's about to start!

Aizad rushed in and sat next to me.He looked..Excited!!! My husband was actually excited in the labor room well I'll be damn.

He took my hand."Abang ada sayang"

"Tak boleh naikkan sikit ke kepala katil?"


"Haah nurse boleh naikkan tak?" Aizad asked.



"Sikit je bolehla taklh bebanyak." Aizad put his arm behind my head to help me push. They were ready.

"Ok bila sakit datang,push!"

3..2...1....and I gave a huge push..! I pushed as hard as I could, and breathed. 

"Haahhh kepala baby dah nampakkk! Bagus Puan pandai teran."

Aizad pun jenguk. "Haah sayang kepala dah nampak.Come on you can do it sayang"

Puan jangan tarik nafas lelama.Curi nafas je.Dah sakit baru push.ok? "

I waited for another contraction to come..and..push!!! And I took another breath. Rest. 
Breatheeeeee.

"Sakit dah hilang" i said.

"ok push bila sakit je"

Somehow it felt harder this time.I took a long breath and looked at Aizad.

"Sikit je lagi sayang.Push kuat kuat.Abang ada,you can do it."

"I dont have anything to hold onto.rendah sangat kepala tak dapat pegang kaki"

"Puan pegang kepala lutut Puan pon takpa. Pegang,bukak besar besar. Hahhh macam tu!"

I took another long breath. I need to get Aysara out while I still have the energy.

Anddd...I pushed again ...this time,no stopping for long breaths. Cuma curik nafas. Push. Curik nafas. pushhhhh!

"Hahhh macam tu Puan! Teran! Macam nak berak!Teran kuat kuat jangan stop! " yelled Nurse Aziah.

I think they wiped my poo. Haha.



"ok skit je lagi lepaskan hidung dia."

"hahhhh kepala dah keluar..Teran Puan!Pandaiiiii pushhh.hah macam tu..Pandaiiii..."

I pushed again. I felt the ring of fire.

They say if you feel it,breathe,and dont push.if you push you'll tear. 

But the nurses kept telling me to push.

MasyaAllah It felt so painful,a burning sensation.As if my vagina was being pulled from up 
and bottom at the same time. It didnt felt so painful last time..probably cause I had an 
episiotomi.

"Come on sayang,sikit lagi sayang you can do it!

I took a last push,and .....Aysara slipped out of me.

"Allahuakbar..Aysara..Allah..."

Nak menitik bila fikirkan balik detik lepas Aysara keluar..

Everyone was smiling. 

"Pukul berapa?" i heard someone ask . "10.54!"

Nurse Maznah sucked out the fluids in Aysara's throat. Then...

She cried...

The most beautiful cry ever...

"Anak apa puan? " the nurse asked before handing me Aysara..

"Girl" i said softly.

I took off my scub,and we had a long skin to skin contact.She cooed. And was quiet in my arms..Aysaraa.... i called her..

Aizad kissed me ..(nak baca sangat kan hah baca baca! ) we smiled and looked at our 

beautiful daughter.

I cant believe she's finally here..my own sweet beautiful daughter..

5 comments:

Umie Aisya said...

Mcm sama je birth story kita except i amek gas.tu pn xde kesan.and yes, 2nd baby lg sakit!!contractions lg lama.meneran pn lbh bersungguh.anyway, congrats nawal!

Unknown said...

Masa dulu amik , mcm okayla, mamai kan. Napa eh nom dua lg sakit huhu...

Unknown said...

Masa dulu amik , mcm okayla, mamai kan. Napa eh nom dua lg sakit huhu...

ain.ya.nun. said...

Adoiii ai, kalau boleh nak pregnant terus dapat baby je sebab tak sanggup nak ngadap contraction dan part teran tu.

Alhamdulillah dah selamat semuanya.

Tahniah MB sebab berjaya melaluinya. Kita memang kuat kan kan kan? :)

harzharun said...

Huuuuuuu xnak branak dah...takot....ms blom ada anak, takot dia lain...dah ada anak dua, takot dia lebih real....takoottttt