Sunday, May 3, 2015

Redang Part 2

After Kalif woke up from his nap, like usual the jealous tired me who cant seem to sleep cause i choose to have some me time instead will tell him to wake Abah up.

"G kejut Abah g.Abahhh wake uppp".
Terkedek kedekla Kalif pergi kejutkan Abah dia. Tepuk2 Abah dia. Hahahaha. If I cant sleep he cant sleep!

But to be fair Aizad did sleep for more than an hour,and we're in Redang! Lets go swim! 

Later that night, The hotel shuttle sent us to KFC. Thats the famous restaurant on the island lol. I dont know why they call it KFC. The shuttle driver pointed the restaurant to us on the way to the hotel from the jetty.






Apparantly Aaron aziz and all ate here before. Speaking of Abang Harun the other day I dreamt he was head over heals in love with moi hahahaha. Merepek2 mimpi.I dont even fancy AA. Baik AF.I love you Abang.

Anyway,the first night we had sup tulang,sotong goreng tepung,sayur n telur dadar. Everything was so good.We ate so much,went back to the hotel and I was snoozing in like an hour. The trip made us super exhausted.

Waking up wasnt easy. They had doors for blinds,so the room stays pitch black even at 8pm. We woke up at 7.30 i think,Aizad was hungry. Had breakfast on the patio of the cafe, with the beautiful sun out. I had THE most yummiest nasi minyak ya Allah sedap gila. Kenyang makan nasi n kuah kari sahaja.So did Kalif,who had as much rice on the floor as he did in his tummy.




Aizad brought me some dim sum.Cant say it was good.But their breakfast spread was huge,they had rice and noodles and pastries and salads and omlettes and loads of other stuff. And everything was so organized,with waiters offering us coffee and refills and taking our plates staight away. The hospitality was just heart warming and we felt so spoilt haha. I need more of thissss!


Clingy boy


Gimme my foooddddd said Kalif.














Of course when breakfast was done I had to apologize to The waiter for all the mess Kalif made,and of course they said its ok .

I asked one waiter "Is there a sink for me to wash his hand?" . He said there wasnt one and then said "Just wash it on the floor with water". Like him saying " make a huge mess,its ok i'll clean it up".

Of course i didnt do that,what kind of person would i be if i did. So i just wiped Kalifs hands with wet wipes before roaming the rest of the hotel.

He was itching to go on the beach. It was hott and we werent in our swimming attired so i had to restrain him from jumping on the sand which is really hard work. Abah came to the rescue and we went back to the hotel to change..

The water was just too beautiful.I cant believe how blessed and lucky we were to be there at that moment.It was paradise.Kalif,walking on the beach for the first time,seemed like he met his love of his life.He was glued to his feet,looking down,not moving.I almost left him there to run for the water.

First day on the beach,Kalif was scared of the waves...He kept yelling and of course swallowed loads of sea water...

To be continued..

2 comments:

PussyCat said...

Splendid!good times with familia...

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)