Tak habis habis dengan Mumtazulaiqala dia ni.Dulu kemain berangan nak letak nama ni.Last2 scan laki.Maka keluarla Kalif Ihraz seorang.Hensem dan putih ikot mak . Alhamdulillah. #Eh.
Yes Alhamdulillah we are expecting again.Honestly I didnt think it would be so soon even though we were ttc'ing. I bought some OPK from Kina ,but the post office screwed up and didnt even give me the notice,tau tau je katanya fail to deliver.So pergila ke Nilai,skali Nilai kata ada dkt BBST.Sampai ke BBST tu plak pakcik tu payah nau nak mencari.Nasibla Sepang ni x sesak,x payah beratur.
"Apa ada dalam tu dik?"
"Ovulation kit Pakcik!"
Not. Kakakkaa. Kang gamat pos ofis.
Maka aku diamkan aja. Sambil mesej Kina.Kina soh jawab ubat.
"Kecik je Pakcik.Dekat alamat tu dia cop"
Puasla pakcik tu cari. Aku yang naik malu.
Lepas 5 minit yang lama jumpa juga akhirnya.
By that time , I already ovulated.No use of using the OPK now.Siap post dengan UPT test.
Then.. It came...
I would get grumpy..and I mean really grumpy whenever Kalif wants to nurse at night.Kesian Kalif.
Then 7 days prior my period that was due,I had a cold.It wasnt that bad.But my head was throbbing. Berat je kepala.Mengantuk manjang.Amikla mc.Ingatkan mengantuk drowsy tu sebab ubat tapi ubat tu makan pagi je.Ni mengantuk sampai malam apa pasai.Mata nak tidur je.Tapi gagahkan diri. 16th September to be exact,and we were out with Kak Ila n Iman.
And that day too,Kalif clingy habeh. Literally the most challenging day. Dia taknak duduk dkt high chair langsung.Gilir2 la tawaf kolam alamanda tu.Kalau berhenti je mengamuk.
And ..i remember the day before,We went for movies at Alamanda.Before the show we had burgers cause i was craving for them. And these burgers were huge kk.With fries. Then ..I had ayam penyet. Kakakaka. I was telling myself,its because I had too much burger,muak,so nak benda pedas.Yeah,right.Aizad tengok je aku bawak tray Ayam Penyet,muka dia berkerut.Dahla makan separuh je.
The last time I got pregnant,Id get itchy everytime I stepped into the kitchen.This time was no exception (for a couple of days. Not now Thank God).This started like more than a week before period was due.But I didnt mention this to Aizad.I thought it was just mosquitos.
So the logical thing to do was to POAs. Kina gave me 5,I tried 1,plus an ovulation kit. Acik says you can use OpIk to test if ure expecting since it picks up hcg as well. I dipped both tests and waited.
i checked the OPIK first.Double line.Dark test line but not as dark as control line.Mmm funny,cause I tested a few days after my ovulation and I had no line at all.
Then I picked up the UPT test.Control line,checked.Test line...
A very faint line.
I rubbed my eyes.No way.
I left it .No wait ,I brought it with me to school and left it in the car. Ewww lol.What?I wanted to see how it was in day light.It was 6 when i tested.My eyes couldve played a trick on me.
I went to school,and waited a few more hours before I fell down to the addiction of POAs.Another faint line at 5 pm.I held my pee for 2.5 hours then.A POAs like me would surely take photos ,edit them and ask a gazillion people "Do you see the line?Do you ?Do you? "
Then tomorrow another faint line.
It got darker and darker each day.My daily regime included POAs,snapping a photo and sending it to Huda to analyze.Huda the sceptical one. kahhh.
Im pregnant! Duh.Wasnt much of a suprise,and husband refused to acknowledge that I was until my period was due."Mana?Taknampak pn.Takdala.Ur eyes are playing tricks on u".
Fine K fine.
That was 8 weeks ago.
It was pretty amazing,since it was our first cycle and I didnt even use the opik i bought from Kina.I gave it away to a friend who was trying so hard to have a baby.Hope that brings her luck.And Kina's upt test is really sensitive.It picks up on hcg at the lowest concentration : 10Ul compared to 20Ul in the POas sold at pharmacies. Plus hers just cost rm1!
Meanwhile Im still breastfeeding.Kalif has been drinking fresh goats milk too,just to get him used to it.But i have to eat like a monster to be able to produce enough and honestly,Im afraid of weaning him off.I know its hard,especially since he's 1 and so used to nursing at night.God help me.
So ladiesssss...tips on weaning please?I heard that at 7 months i'll be lactating again .Do i wean him off? Tandem nursing? So nervous to be a mother of two!
8 comments:
Bestnya kak nawal!! ovulation kit tu mmg workout ke? and UPT test ke tu yg rm1?? murahnya..
Haah murah. Akak x igt berapa exactly tapi lebeh kurang je dua dua. Belila!daripada beli kat pharmacy mahai ya amat
kisahnye nawal..hehe..kita dulu preggy 2nd yg sulung pun baya2 Kalif. Tak igt camne weaning masuk 7 bulan die reject sendri..owh tapi 2 mggu sebelum tu kita warded so tak bergantungan di malam hari. tak dapatlah nk share tip..hehe..
Hi Nawal,
Can you please forward contact number to buy the OPK tu....nak tau kat mana dpt murah tu... thanks!!!
fezarena@gmail.com
Dr kata dia wean sbb susu tu rasa masin kan,dah x sedap sbb ada colostrum hehe. For now okayla lagi. Maybe nanti2 kalif sendiri xnak hehe
I emel u eh
Tandem je lah weh kalau boleh. aku dulu isya yg cakap tak sedap. hehe
Niatnya nak tandemla. Kalau tak sedap tu lain cita hehe
Post a Comment