Thursday, August 7, 2014

Raya 2014

I secretly wished that come Raya, I would lose the 4-5 kilos I still have after delivering Kalif. 4-5 kg cause sometimes its 4 sometimes its 5 sometimes its 2 and then 3 and then 5 again.I gave up wanting to lose the extra fat . Lets face it, bf mothers are hungry all the time. I cant say no to pizza, its my milk booster. I can't say no to nasi, or else gigil satu hari. I dont have time to exercise . I just dont! 

So imagine my suprise when I stepped onto the scale 2 weeks into Ramadhan and found out I weighed 60 kilos again.. *smirks*. Ok 60 aint actually considered slim or thin but hey It took me almost a year to shed all 18 kilos I gained during pregnancy ok. No I didnt lose those kg's cause of fasting , taking care of Kalif for two weeks just made my fat melt like butter. Buas sangat sekarang! Last day of Puasa and I weighed 59 kilo. hehe. 



78 kilos.

8 months pregnant.

So how was your raya? This year Aizad celebrated his first Eid with his inlaws. hehe. No he wasnt sad, just bored he said. Shah Alam where got masak lemang, masak rendang dalam kawah. It's all done in my mothers small kitchen. Even Shah Alam itself was quiet like usual, with everyone else balik kampung. And My sister didnt come home this year. She did come home a week before , or was it 2 weeks before. We took that chance to get our raya portrait captured. 






We've always celebrated first raya at home first, even with My grandparents still around back then. We'd go visit my Grandparents on my mothers side first, then to Nenek's, my fathers side. Both in Klang. Come night, we'll all be back in our beds. Every year.  

But ever since Wan and Atuk passed away, it's been a bit ..boring. We wont rush to Klang anymore, we'd just take our time getting ready, sometimes leave for Nenek's in the afternoon. But not before 'beraya', which in our family means ask for forgiveness/salam mintak maaf. And we'd always go and attend either the MB/KSU/Sultan's Open house, always on the first Eid. Ayah always gets invited so we'd eat at the VIP tent which has soooooooo much delicious dishes. I still remember the Sultan's open house last 2 years. Stacked my plate with loads of Sambal Paru. 

Now that Ayah is 70, and we just lost Pak Ngah, and one of my Uncles got divorced, Mama's siblings would come and gather at our house. Well, starting this year. We had Mak Ngah come over, Baby, Pak Mat, and Pak Cik Poji. My bro's friend. and my Husband too. So basically we just stayed at home. We did visit my Great Aunt but thats about it. We left for Pilah that first Raya. Not a lot of Aizad's side came back this year, so it wasnt as fun , unlike last year. Glad I married someone who still has a kampung. Tidur kat Pilah sejuk gila oK! last year I pee'd in my sleep cause I dreamt I went to the toilet. 

 First Eid. Shah Alam

My siblings.

Family


Pakcik Sibuk.


Third Eid. Pilah



Pilah. With Tok Zahar


Introducing Kalif to our families. 

But this year, theres Kalif. Boy that makes a hug difference. getting ready around his nap time, eating as fast as I could before he breaks a cookie jar.And in btween those nursing session. Im not wearing peplum ever again for raya . And not to mention all the duit raya I collected. for kalif.ehem. LOL.

THe parents at school gave us Robinsons and Aeon Vouchers. Got Aizads Baju raya at Jusco, RM200 for 2 Pierre Cardins' shirt. GOt mine at Robinsons For RM270. The coco one with the red skirt. And on the last day of Puasa got another one at Qaysa Hjab for RM60 haha. THat the green one with the striped skirt. Cukuplah 2. So where did you guys shop for Raya? Chanteks this year went cRAZY With MAdison *yawn* haha dengki. I had a bit of drama with my scarf but who doesnt. Will plan our Raya attire 4 months in advance next year! Im sure by then I'll weigh even less. OR the other way around. Raya bereempat maybe? HAHA

Hope its not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya !! Maaf Zahir Batin. HArap dapat maafkan segala kesilapan dalam menulis di blog, dalam memberi komen2 yang menyakitkan hati, dalam menggelakkan orang. Sesungguhnya saya banyakkkkkk kekurangan. Harap dapat menahan diri dengan lebih kuat lepas ni. 

xoxo






6 comments:

Bushra Tajuddin said...

Selamat Hari Raya Nawal!
Eh, Hai Pakcik Sibuk Kalif!
Bz lagi ke tuuu..??

Heheheee...

ain.ya.nun. said...

Selamat hari raya Mak Beruang a.k.a Mak Kalif!
=)

LisaLisut said...

haha kencing dlm sluar. i penahhhh jugak tp ms kcik. kg side bapak i kt Johol -between pilah n tampin. sejuk gilaaa mmg kencing la ats tilam bahahaha

selamat hari raya!

Unknown said...

Bz sokmo! Diala paling bz

Unknown said...

U too! :)

Unknown said...

Tu first time i tido pilah masa peknen. Nasib tersedar trus p toilet. Hish haha