Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Baby N

Im only calling our baby Baby N cause im just certain its a she,and if its a she we agreed Id name her,so N it is,after Mak's name. Its only fair you know,since im the one sacrifing my body and eating whatever i want.

Pregnancy has been smoooothhhhh sailing.Too smooth that sometimes I forget Im even pregnant.And Ive skipped my vitamins so many times Oh LOrd please remind me I keep forgetting!

Im entering week 16,and havent barfed a single time.How cool is that?! If every pregnancy was like this,I dont mind doing it every year!Ok ..maybe 2 years...Or 3 .. Mm but we all know every pregnancy is different so lets not plan too much ahead shall we?

Alhamdulillah its good that I dont have morning sickness. Just that I get the occasional headaches,one or two days of feeling nauseous ,and my appetite has been going up and down like a roller coaster. Other than that Its been great masyaAllah. And you know what people say,it must be a girl since the symptoms differ hehehhehee.

CAn you imagine if i did have morning sickness,what it would be like for me at work?

"Oh here you go Amber,have some watermelon.Oh wait give me a minute I need to barf"

Not cool.

And you know what else is cool? That vivy Yusof is also pregnant.Didnt someone say Im a vivy-wannabe? lol.

So heres to 24 more weeks!

Xoxo
Nawal,aizad,Kalif and BabyN

2 comments:

ijan said...

Yeah... Baby N! Take care nawal.

rini.borhan said...

haha..nnti dah sepsang mesti kta nak rest tapi pastu eh! preggy lagi..better tak yah plan sangat kan..hadapi dengan tenang..hehe

Ibu RizqRaifa