Last Friday we all came home and celebrated Mama's 60th at where else but Laman Grill.It's like a tradition now,having our birthday dinners there.Honestly Ive grown bored of the limited choice of food on the menu but until we find another restaurant (thats up to my Father's standard)i guess we'll have em here.Ayah doesnt like eating somewhere out of Shah Alam.He says its too far and he loves to drive so yeah..
After dinner like usual we'd give our presents and this time around Mama asked for a pressure cooker so we all chipped in.Ayah on the other hand gave her a sapphire ring awwww. And he forgot all about it lol.Not until Muna passed the bag to him 'Nah ni ayah bagi' did he realize he bought his sweetheart a present.
"Pakaikanlah" we all shouted.
"huh?pakaikan?"
"yela sarungkanlah!"
And when he did,he showed the ring only he lifted that finger only ( instead of holding the whole hand) and told us to take pictures lol.Ayah ayah.My father the joker.
My parents have been married for 37 years and in my eyes my father has never failed to suprise my mother.He'd always have something planned once in a while.
One thing I adore is that every night my father would call her up for bed.
"Wiii naikla dah pukul 12 ni!" From the stairs. Of course it wasn't 12 yet,it was only 10. My father the drama king.
Mama would always grunt to us "Ayah kau ni tidurla dulu (insert babble)".
Cute kan?
I remember when I was still a teenager we'd have our maghrib prayers together.Mama and us would be waiting in our telekung and ayah would run after her ,she'd run squealing,determined not to retake her ablution haha.
In my eyes my parents have always been the loving couple.He'd take her everywhere.She didnt like it cause she has stuff to do,chores and all but i think after retiring she sorta gave in.They're always together.When My mother visited my sister in Bandung to take care of her baby,ayah was lonely and fell sick.Kesian sangat.I cant imagine how he'll be if my mothers gone.I hope he'll never have to live without her.
I hope Aizad and I will always be in love like that.Always be there for each other.I hope I can grow to be a patient wife like my mother,as doting as my father and I hope in our children's eyes,they'd always see us as two people in love.
I love you Ma..Happy 60th Birthday.I can never repay the sweat and tears you've gone through to raise me.May God grant my Mother health and happiness,so that she can continue to be our source of solace,our backbone.
*wipes tears*
3 comments:
HAPPY 60 YEAR YOUNG AUNTIE!! :)
Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki. lol sampaikan eyh kak. hehe
Heheh ok insyaAllah :) .
sweet tol pak yem.. cute boleh lupe ada beli hadiah.. sapphire tu birthstone mak nawal ke? sama ngan birthstone MIL kak sue.. her birthday next week..
Post a Comment