I try to follow a routine everyday so that Kalif can sleep on time.If he wakes up from his afternoon nap at 4,by 6.30 I'll give him his bath and by 7 he's falling asleep.But I can only leave him at 8 or 7.30.Thats when he's really asleep.
I read that you can start a routine as early as 6 weeks.I started when He was 3 weeks. I'd give his bath at 6.30 ,dim the lights in the room,and breastfeed him to sleep.I know by 3 months he can learn to sleep on his own without being breastfed but Im guilty on this part.Bf is easier for me without having to sing him to sleep.Plus he's too big for his small mother.Yes im still small k even though overweight sikit.aha.
He only fell asleep on his own twice,once during my fathers bday and once yesterday during a wedding we attended at night.The first part of the wedding I just took him outside .He started screaming when they recited the salawat.Terkejut kut. So by the time dinner was served it was ok to bring him in.Dahla duduk belakang kerusi merenjis.
At 10 dah mula membebel nak tidur.Tengah bergambar tiba2 kepala jatuh .Alololo.Happened during my fathers bday too.So his battery runs out at 10pm hahaha. That is if he wakes up at 7am.
Today he woke up at 10 . Kasi can mak tidur lambat thank u Kalif.
To me it's important for him to sleep at 7 everyday so I can do my chores and spend time with his father.I dont think I can do babywrapping.Nak masak nak menumis payah.
So how do you guys put your baby to sleep?While bf?without? At 7?At 10?
6 comments:
I used to follow that routine: putting sarah to sleep at 730. She woke up at 730 too everyday. It was awesome because after that we had 4-5 hours of 'our' time every night.
Now that she's bigger, she has somehow change her bedtime to 930-1030 ish. She wakes up at 8 ish.
And yes, i nursed her to sleep. I wish i'm strong enough to sleep train her but haih....it is so much easier giving her the boobs to get her to sleep.
Susah to leave that habbit,easier method kan.But i selalu terfikir if boobs da xda nilk,how?
How big is your Sarah now?Another way is to tire him Till he falls asleep on his own but that means no me/us time
in my case my little girl is soooo used to be nursed to sleep, now walaupun my boobies dah x ada milk since i pregnant, she still nak boobies kalau nak tido.
And she doesnt mind?Huhu takotnyaaa nanti kalif ngamuk takda susu..
she is 20 months old already.. memula tu dia marah jugak but i have to ensure she always kenyang agaga
My sil just kasi my nephew main sampai lebam. Then dia zzz sendiri. Hehe. Congratulations on ur pregnancy btw! How long are you?
Post a Comment