"Abang jom balikla.Contraction makin dekat"
So we sent Kalif to my inlaws and I got myself checked at the clinic in Nilai first.Dr said I was 2 cm dilated,and she advised us to go to the hospital after Isyak.
We had dinner with my inlaws and they sent us home. I walked over to the other side of the car to kiss Kalif and he wanted to come home like usual, crying and offering himself to be picked up. Huhu. I closed the door reluctantly, and cried my eyes out while hanging the laundry. Sedih makkkkk.
At night the contractions stopped.then came.then stopped.became consistent.then inconsistent.i dozed and woke up several times,glad i decided not to go after isyak. Buang masa je kalau pergi.
In the morning , still nothing. Contraction stopped altogether. Eager to get the show started, i insisted we went for breakfast and hit ioi mall haha. At 9.15 we were already there! Stores werent even open yet. I gulped down a huge portion of pineapple juice. We watched Mad Max, and two hours later the contraction came again. Im guessing cause of the pineapple. So we had lunch, and drove to Hukm just to get myself checked.
It was 3.30 by the time we got there. And guess what. The contraction became irregular again. Drama queennya anak Mak niiiii! I was still 2cm . Dr was ready to send me home, but she asked me about the baby's movement and i answered naively
"ntahla macam kurang gerak"
"berapa kali gerak?"
"tak kirala plak"
I guessed cause of the contractions,she didnt move that much.plus shes active at night and sleeps thru the day.
So she decided to ward me overnight. Great. Just great. Aizad went to settle the bills and i was
crying again.i was practically sobbing haha. Missed kalif so much, so not used to sleeping without him for even a night let alone two.
As soon as they wheeled me in, and i lay down on the bed, she gave me five kicks.
Mak sabar je nak. Hahaha. Hang nak kua ke dak ni? Lol.
Tapi it was too late, so tido jela spital satu malam.
It was 6 by that time so Aizad bought me dinner ..too late for me to get the hospitals' but i aint complaining. Facetimed with Kalif . Good thing i brought the ipad along. Cried some more. Haha.
Had dinner, and Aizad left around 8ish. I couldnt sleep that well, with all the babies crying. Ppum has its own antenatal and postnatal ward. Hukm just put everyone together but then again ppum has a new building itself for maternity. Plus they dont allow husbands in the lr .
I was discharged the next day and went to work the following day haha.
That was Monday. Now its Thursday and still no signs of the baby coming except for mild contractions that comes and goes.im hoping she just pops on the edd or after. Im allowed to keep her in there until the 11th. I stopped trying to induce the labor naturally,decided to let nature take its course and enjoy my own sweet time with Kalif and pig out while I can.
Meanwhile, lets get thic bucketlist rolling. ive had my durian, my kfc, my ketam. What else people. What else will i miss?
So she decided to ward me overnight. Great. Just great. Aizad went to settle the bills and i was
crying again.i was practically sobbing haha. Missed kalif so much, so not used to sleeping without him for even a night let alone two.
As soon as they wheeled me in, and i lay down on the bed, she gave me five kicks.
Mak sabar je nak. Hahaha. Hang nak kua ke dak ni? Lol.
Tapi it was too late, so tido jela spital satu malam.
It was 6 by that time so Aizad bought me dinner ..too late for me to get the hospitals' but i aint complaining. Facetimed with Kalif . Good thing i brought the ipad along. Cried some more. Haha.
Had dinner, and Aizad left around 8ish. I couldnt sleep that well, with all the babies crying. Ppum has its own antenatal and postnatal ward. Hukm just put everyone together but then again ppum has a new building itself for maternity. Plus they dont allow husbands in the lr .
I was discharged the next day and went to work the following day haha.
That was Monday. Now its Thursday and still no signs of the baby coming except for mild contractions that comes and goes.im hoping she just pops on the edd or after. Im allowed to keep her in there until the 11th. I stopped trying to induce the labor naturally,decided to let nature take its course and enjoy my own sweet time with Kalif and pig out while I can.
Meanwhile, lets get thic bucketlist rolling. ive had my durian, my kfc, my ketam. What else people. What else will i miss?
2 comments:
sama kes ngan i..!! baby main2.. i dah gi spital dah konon2 nak masuk ward hari ni.. hahaha.. tp.. tak de pon.. so balik jer lah...
Hahaha sabar jela. Dah 40++ dah ke aty?
Post a Comment