So I guess some of you know that Kalif will be getting a baby sister insyaAllah. We couldnt be happier!Well I couldnt be happier.Abah is still trying to get used to the fact that he has to face the challenges raising a hormonal teenage girl in 13 more years..
But I can go shop for pink stuff nowww! yayy! Haha
Remember the Dr I talked about earlier? Well she got her new scanner,but isnt quit trained in 2d,3d,4d, so Im quite sceptical she can scan what needs to be scanned.So I did some googling and found 3d 4d Scan Malaysia. The sonographers are well experienced,and what i liked was the fact that they will try their very best to snap your babys' face,and gender . They'll ask you to walk, turn to the left, eat etc. If they fail to snap the face,they wont charge you.Cool eh?
There are a few sonographers,stationed at a few clinics in klang valley (and ipoh/penang) i cant remember. Since we're closest to Bangi,I booked Ms Celyn,stationed at Klinik AsSalam Seksyen 7 on a Saturday at 8.20am. They also do it at Hospital Umra shah alam,Klinik Fauziah ,Ampang etc.
I know it wasnt going to be easy to capture the face or gender.Up until 28 weeks,we havent had the chance of knowing the sex. She was always in weird positions.On the day my Dr wanted to test her equipment on me,the baby was facing my spine.Bertuahhhh sgt
So that day on the way to the clinic,I had breakfast in the car and brought along some iced coffee to wake her up haha.By the time we got there,I felt her kicking.Good.Wakie wakie Adik!
Ms Celyn was already there. We went in,and she went to work straight away,softly coaxing the baby with her words. Dengan pelat chinese dia.
She sounded something like this
"Adik babyyy..bangunlaaa.. Janganla tidooo.. Kasi mama tengok muka,eh? "
"Bangunla adik babyyy..bangunlaaa"
"Ok mama pusing kiri sikit,kita usik dia sikit" before giving my tummy a lil shake.
"Ok adik babyyy.. Hahh itu mukaaaa.. Saya ukur badan kejap yaaaa".
" Nak tahu gender tak?"
and I dont know what she did,but she managed to snap a pic of her leagues wide open with her labia clearly shown
"Hahhh..itu sudah clear"
"Is that his balls?" Of course, Abah had to ask -.-
"Bukanlah! Itu flat!dua bibir itu,mana ada pistol.Gigirl laaaa 100%!" Dengan konfidennya Ms Celyn announce. Hahaha I was laughing in joy,and Abah was gawking at the screen.
Suddenly she yawned.Abah can be such a bore kan Adik? Lol
So Yayyy team nawal ! InsyaAllah kalau takda suprise,we'll have a pair in 2.5 months. Kalif and his sister :)
And whats sweeter is that I get to choose the name this time hehehehe.
Any suggestions?
2 comments:
syoknya dh ada sepasang babe.....complete dah hidup :)
hehehehe our lil family.
Post a Comment