Being a mother gets easier when you learn to let go.You carry this baby for 9months and suddenly you need to learn to leave him when you go to work,or when you need a toilet break.Susah ok!Kalau boleh nak masuk toilet pun bawak anak.Semua anak buat nak tengok.Mesti tahu.
Nak tak nak kena belajar let go.Demi kewarasan aku and Aizad.Hoho
Last Valentines day we spent our night karaoke-ing at Alamanda with A close friend of mine and her fiance.It felt good to be out with Aizad,to see friends.Of course I was constantly thinking about Kalif,he even woke up once and Mama had to give him some ebm,but I enjoyed being out and coming home late.Once in a while.Might make it a weekly thing.Or at least a monthly thing.
I read a lot on how a pregnancy and a baby can put a strain on a marriage.If you dont spend time sorting things out with your partner,you'll be lost raising your kids.All you do is related to your children.Makan anak tido anak mandi anak.You have to learn how to stop,and look at your partner and ask him is he ok.spend time at night watching movies.Go out.have fun.
I was having bad headaches this one week and the Dr said its nothing,u think too much.He told us not to have so many kids,they take up 90% of our time and youth! By the time you have five,you're in ure 40s wondering what happened to me.
So how do you unwind with your spouse? The gym?casual dinners with friends?
10 comments:
Me and hubster are in a long distance marriage. So when hubster smpi je KL, ktorg dating for an hour or two...the whole weekend is hubster time to bond with Aisy...and maybe some ME time haha...so far it works for the three of us...and my parents too :P
200% agreed! sllnye i tgk wyg. nk karaoke berdua je cz xde geng. geng lain sume bz kelek anak,xsnggup nk pisah dgn ank katanya. kami understand la nk buek cmno dh tu gaya mereka. hehe. hubs and i dont mind to leave our baby. nk dating skjp je pn. wpn msg2 dlm otak pk ank. but yeah, once a week/month pn ok je. hehe
Haha well an hour or two is better than nothing kan.I can never do ldr..im too clingy haha..why so cheeky when u mentioned ur parents?haha
I pun gitu at first.tak sanggup pisah ngan anak.But then you will realize u do need a break especially since both of u are so busy working.
I dah xda stok ebm , sebab peti ais i haritu i tertutup x sengaja and kalif minum banyak.so i pump today for tomorrow. I can only go out on fridays cause i have saturdays and sundays to topup my ebm.kalau keluar friday malam dia nak susu xpe lagi. Huhu. Mudahla bagi mak yang kasi fm in that sense.
Aku nak dating minggu nie. hahaha
Biar jap anak aku kat BS. aku tak kira aku dah listkan nak pi candle light dinner, tengok wayang, karaoke dll
HAHAHA gile punya mak anak dua. kbai!
Dapat anak no 3! Kbai hahahaha
Totally agree with you. I do sometimes take leave to spend time with my hubby whenever it is his off-days. Tapi cam dah lama tak buat haha..I think another one is due. Thanks for the reminder :) And nice to find your blog! Keep on writing :)
Glad my post was useful haha. Thank u ayuni. Will blog when and if i have the time and mood and energy!need more of those..!
Nawal.. I got this problem. Hard to let go or dont want to let go. Sobssss
Post a Comment