Saturday, October 26, 2013

Gritting your pearls

Ok I know EVERYONE thinks their baby is the cutest thing in the world and EVERYONE gushes about their baby, but I do this thing where I grit my teeth everytime Im with Kalif. Whenever I give him a bath or feed him or talk to him.Basically,whenever he's awake

How can I not?!? Look at the champ.

Isnt my baby the cutest?! Hahaha

5 comments:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

No. Maryam is the cutest. Bahahahaha.

Kalif looks like Abah la. Sorry Nawal. Hehe

Unknown said...

bahahaha its ok we can agree to disagree. haha.

i know. menci. cis. haha. but skay, anak mak kan?hahaha

Unknown said...

oh mai god!
i did the same thing when the twins are around. now the big bro will grit his teeth too when he plays with the twin sisters!

Aida Narina said...

Babe! I thought I'm the only insane mother who grit her teeth when handling the little one! But looks like I'm totally normal Alhamdulillah huhu.. I can def feel u, especially since this is our firstborn kan, lagi lah menggeramkan.. hehe..

Nawal said...

lya-seriouslyyy?: hahahah ur lil man pon sama? hahaha thats so cute!!! cant help it kan?

aida - hahahaha we're all insane!!!! and normal! haha. geram nak makan2 kan. i slow down dah,s ebab takot gigi rosak hahaha