Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week 37+6

Semalam checkup terakhir di PPUM. and we got ourselves a date! InsyaAllah i'll be induced tomorrow morning.7.30 pagi dah serah diri, hopefully I wont be in labor for too long.would be nice if family members can come in the evening to visit. But if by midnight I havent delivered,at least BabyK will have a nice birthday date..9.9 :)

Shocked by how fast Im going to deliver,we scrambled to take care of unfinished affairs before Sunday.Delivered all the seaweed crackers Alhamdulillah.Woke up today and craved for Nasi Lemak Seksyen 6. So i got up and went over before it finishes.Brought some over to Mama's, got my bag ready for tomorrow, and now cleaning up the house.Kak Kiah will come by today to help me with the cleaning.Its gonna be a while before we come back here,want to make sure everything is left okay.

Its been a crazy 38 weeks.I cant believe in a couple of days I'll be holding my little hero in my arms. We're all ready for you BabyK.DOnt keep Mak waiting for too long ok.

Pray for the baby's health and mine, yeah?

Xoxo

No comments: