Monday, September 2, 2013

37+2

Dah tak larat nak bawak perut ni dah. Even though I'm only in my 37th week, time passed sooo slow. Kaki dah macam kaki Tweedledum bak kata Aizad, and TEBAL ya ampun. You should see my calves. They're bigger than Aizad's. And I'm poofing up,muka dah sembab dah.

These past couple of day's, I've been having menstrual like cramps ,and pain in the lower back. but it comes and goes. I hope I'll go into labor soon before I'll be induced. PPUM still hasnt given me a date yet. One Dr said I should get it in Week 38 but I didnt. The last checkup, was a female doc and she said I can even wait until Week 39. Mana satu tah aku pon dah pening kepala. Im gonna ask for Week 38 . Reason being I don't want to take any risks. Diabetic mothers have higher risk of delivering stillborns. I know I shouldn't stress out about that. But there is still a higher possibility. I even read about a mother who delivered a stillborn 3 days before her due date. so sadddd :(. 

Oklah sebenarnya aku dah tak larat nak bawak badan ni . HAHAHA. Cepatla keluar K! Mak tak larattttt!!!!!! Last week alone, i gained 3 kilos. I know. save your comments please. I've only been gaining 200 grams per week but from our last checkup, my weight went up to 76.6 kilos . :O.

oh well

Ok change of topic.I wanted just time off from everything, so on the eve of merdeka, We stayed at Nomad Sucasa All Suite hotel, I booked a one room apartment hotel room or whatever you call it and we could see KLCC clearly. Shy and Mell and Acap came over and we had dominoes and waited till coutdown. We could see the fireworks clearly.


We got a nice deal from Agoda. The room wasn't that bad , for that price. It was an old hotel, needs to be refurbished, and room service sucked haha. But the rest OKAYLAH. Wasn't expecting much. But it's big and the toilet is huge with a bathtub and a place to shower. I spent half an hour soaking myself in the tub, Aizad kept coming in and added my bubbles. By the 3rd time he came in, I was convinced he's tempted to have his turn next. "Ala foam bath dah habis mana aciii!!!!' hahaha. so i poured in shampoo and filled the tub for him afterwards. Over tau abah ni haha. 







View from our 19th floor room



Do you remember the shoot I won from shutterspeak like..3 years ago? HAHA. We claimed it the next day. The boys left at 2 and we had our maternity shoot the next morning with one of Shutterspeak's photographer. Muaz was really nice and the shoot went very well. We're continuing with the outdoor shoot today, reason being the hotel's outdoor garden wasn't that flattering. 





This weekend was crazy. We stayed at the hotel, had our maternity shoot, and attended 3 open houses the day after. By 9.30 Aizad fell asleep in front of the tv. On Sunday, my family had our open house.  I only invited 5 cause I really can't handle the guests. I spent all the time sitting down. But the kambing was soooo good!!





The kambing golek costs RM700. Murah je kan. From Kampung Jawa, fully recommended. 
And it's sinfully good. My MIL and SIL had 3 plates. HAHA. They cook it halfway then sautee it with onions . mmm dap



I can't wait to see him hold our son. 

ok. Dah penat. 

Doakan aku beranak cepat please!!!


7 comments:

Suraya Jafar said...

hihi jangan fikir bukan2 ye mummy.. insyaAllah kak sue doakan supaya selamat, lagi seminggu bolehlahh tengok muka baby k.. yeay!!

~Hayati~ said...

doa byk2 k :)) i dulu dh week 40 pon boleh g jln TAR pkul 2 pagi..tawaf klcc tah brpa kali..tp harraz xnk kua jugak,hihi.. konon2 jln byk kua cpt...:P semoga semuanya baik2 aja ye nawal :)

Nawal said...

kak su - yayy tak sabar ni kak su!!

yati - haha dapat penat je ye dak? insyaAllahhh mudah2an,.,thanks yati :)

Dr Hana said...

Practice breathing exercises dr skarang. Tarik nafas ikut hidung n kua slow2 dr mulut mcm dlm tv tu haha. Helps to control the contraction pain n masa nak push tak semput

Unknown said...

haha ok

BlissCandid said...

Salam nawal. Boleh x sy nk mntk no telefon org yg buat the sinfully good kambing golek tu? :) thanking u in advance!

Nawal said...

Bliss Candid - can u whatsapp me at 0107664011?thanks :)