Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I know now

At 29 weeks, I now know

- That I walk like a penguin, literally.  I see my leg's reflection in our house's sliding door and My God..I look so ugly! HAHA. 

- I eat rice like it's a snack. I've skipped my nasi lemak regime in the morning, but Rice has to be on the menu for lunch and dinner. and..supper..sometimes. HAHA. 

- I like chocolates now and sweet stuff, which is not normal. I'm not a chocolate lover. But I Guess K is, and I've been craving for sweet stuff like chocolate cake and I gulped down Azam's rainbow cake in a minute or less. I even had cravings for Oreo Donuts. 


- that if the whole tummy gets cramped up, it's the uterus. If it's just one side, it's the baby's butt. That's what the sonographer told me. Yesterday my right side was bigger than the other, so Aizad poked it and it shifted!!! And Aizad had fun poking and BabyK moved all around. Belum papa dah main kejar2 ya. 


- I can fast. Ganti puasa minggu lepas 6 hari berturut. Had no problems, only on the first day I was a bit dizzy but after that, felt fine. 

- At 29 weeks, K is now 1.6 kilos. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Last week, it was 1.3. He gained 300 grams in a week. oh my. So my dr has stopped giving me obemin. Bye2 obemin. 

- that because of the baby's weight and I now weigh 70 kilos, I might have diabetes. Harini buka puasa dengan air gula. blergh. And come back later at 9.30 to test the result. So yeah, 2 jam tak makan lepas buka. wek wek wek.

- that I can control my shopping habbit and that Im not going to be one of those moms who fuss about EVERY single warehouse sale or feel useless when I dont shop. . Maybe cause it's a boy. Or maybe I just don't feel it yet. 

-Considering the nature of my job and the growth of K, I might be delivering earlier than expected, possibly a week or so. So maybe by 14th of September this lil heartbreaker will pop out!!! woohoo!!!. 

I can't believe I'll be meeting my baby in 2 months :)


7 comments:

Rilla said...

Eh, masa I ngandungkan Zain, I suka makan deserts jugak. Baskin Robin tiap minggu, hahaha. And of course, eating rice at 2 am because I was super hungry.

pelangi chenta said...

Nanti baby kita lahir bulan yg sama.sekarang ni berat sy dah xnaik lagi.tapi xtaulah check up seterusnya

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

U buat i rindu saat mengandung dulu

yayahafiza said...

if baby K want to celebrate his birthday with me, he'll popped out on 8 Sept :)
-gila glammor sat nk share besday with baby K

Unknown said...

Rilla-i kalau da malam tu malas layan lapar. I tido je.nasib baik xda nak ngidam baskin robbin haha. Mahai oi

Pelangi-hehe when are u due?

Bai-jommm! Hahahahhaahhaha

Yaya-bapaknya 30 sep. Makciknya 13 sep.semua nak soh lambatla soh awal la. Haha.

cik senah said...

Seronoknya baca pengalaman orang mengandung.. (^_^)Y

Moga-moga diri ini sempatlah merasa jugak..sekali pun jadilah kalau bukan banyak2 kali.. hehe..

p.s : Suamimu dan suamiku berkongsi tarikh lahir yang SAMA.. 30 SEPT.! Hehehe..kebetulan sungguh nohh... Maybe beza tang tahun ja kot..ntah ka sama..kami laki-bini lahir tahun 1981.. (pecah rahsia umoq seniri..wakakaka!!)

Unknown said...

Cik senah-insyaAllah kita doakan awak dapat merasa jugak pengalaman menjadi ibu :).

Haha suami kita muda 4 tahun!