Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 25

Im in my 25th week Alhamdulillah, Baby K is still in my tummy safe and sound and I can finally be relieved that it survived the first trimester and reached it's 5th gestational month. A few weeks earlier a colleague lost her baby , and she was just 2 weeks behind me..around 19/20 weeks. After the incident , Baby K who was already kicking that time, was just quiet for the whole day. I got so worried and paranoid I insisted on a scan the next few days

Well Week 25 is almost over and I have 15 more to carry this little munchkin. These past few weeks, I found it harder to breathe. Once at work , I was taking a nap and I suddenly woke up gasping for air. Last night was worst, my breaths were so short I almost panicked. And for the whole night, I felt like I had something in my throat ..the feeling is still there. Everytime I swallow, it's as though somethings in the way. I think, Baby K's feet are up my whatever. HAHA. 

Baby K, pusinglah.Sian Mak sakit ni..

Woke up a few times cause it got so uncomfortable. 

During our last scan, Week 24, he was already 800 grams. According to Baby Centre's average fetal length and week, Baby K weighs 200 grams more than the average baby. 

*rubs tummy*

Can't wait for the 4d scan end of this month. Let's see if he's as plump as I think it is..Mata sepet ke tak ikut abah. HEHE

xoxo
N and A and Baby K

p/s : Congratulations to Lieya for the Zaras! 

6 comments:

BLuRpL3 said...

Alhamdulillah, moga selamat semuanya ye :-)

Suraya Jafar said...

Hehe. Like father like son ehh.. Baby k baby k, sian mommy awak, jgn tendang kuat2 sgt kat dalam tummy melainkan mommy awak nakal sgt.. Bile kuar nanti baru leh tendang kuat ehh, bleh main kick ball ngan salman..

:: Lya Zara :: said...

Tq nawal! Baby K is absolutely happy gaining weight!hehe..enjoy all the kicks,punches...u r surely gonna miss them later!

Unknown said...

Blurpl3 - apa ke susah nau nak sebut nama ni. haha. thank you :)

kak su - hehe. Jauhla aunty..pindah sini la kan nak beli umah sini. eh? haha

lya - hehehe he is so active i feel so geram!!!! tunggula nanti nak gomol hehe.

Unknown said...

Blurpl3 - apa ke susah nau nak sebut nama ni. haha. thank you :)

kak su - hehe. Jauhla aunty..pindah sini la kan nak beli umah sini. eh? haha

lya - hehehe he is so active i feel so geram!!!! tunggula nanti nak gomol hehe.

Suraya Jafar said...

Nanti kak sue beli rumah sane ehh.. Wahahah.. Tunggu tengah duit jatuh ke riba dulu.. Bile ntah..