Monday, June 24, 2013

Snippets

- Im annoyed at a certain someone cause of a certain something. OK tak boleh cakap. but I am annoyed. 

- My weight is 68 kilos now at 27 weeks. We have our 4d scan at Week 28, excited woot woot. Mak can't wait to see your cute lil face Baby K

- School is closed today but we teachers still have to work. Mmmm. Go back to the top.

- At Week 27, I have 3 months more to go. That means technically Im in my third trimester dah kan? Woohoo we made it BabyK!! Thank you to my husband for doing the laundry and cooking and cleaning when I don't feel like it. And sorry for all my cravings. hehe. 

- We've decided to deliver at PPUM. Haven't register yet but apparently you have to make an appointment for your first checkup, a month or so after registering and paying RM500 upfront (for private sector) .Menyusahkan. I don't know why you can't call to make the appointment. Dahla kena cuti to make the appointment, another day off to go for the appointment. Oh well.

- And Im selling kerepek seaweed now. Its realllyyy delicious and I'm not saying this just cause Im selling it. RM12 for a small balang (150grams) and RM20 for a bigger one (300grams). Holla if you're interested! We sold over 100 in 2 days, duit raya kachinggg..So If you wanna distribute ,jadi tokei kerepek for raya, let me know and leave your email here. 


first shipment. We advise you to order more than 1 big balang if you want us to post it to you.

150 grams (RM12) and 300 grams(RM20)

Leave a comment or email me at pumpernikell@gmail.com to get more details. 
Jom kumpul duit raya!




5 comments:

ar3lynn said...

salam nawal..email me the details for distributor k - ahhazlin@gmail.com

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Babe. I nk makan untuk diri sendiri. Cmne nk order??

Unknown said...

Ok lin!

Bai-whatsapp i please +60107664011

oshinz said...

may i know the details for distributor sis?

my email: butterflyorange.me@gmail.com.

thanks dear. =)

Unknown said...

okie dokie adik. email sent :)