Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pekanbaru

Wooahhh balik kampung!

Ayah has been bugging me about this trip since last year.I guess he wants us to meet his sisters and brothers back in Bagan siApi api. Yes, Im half Malay half half Indonesian.Ada rupa Nia Ramadhani tak?kahhhh. Ok I diam now.

Well he has been bugging me even more these past few months. So yesterday I checked with Air Asia , and it cost rm3000 for 10 pax.

At night, when I wanted to book it, the fare skyrocketed to RM4500 for 10 pax.What the faaaaaaaaa! Its Pekanbaru for Gods sake.Sheesh. But we booked it anyways.

So yayyyyy! Pekanbaru in two weeks time.I love impromptu holidays.

Ok . So, should I get a letter from my doctor stating its safe for me to fly,  to give to Air Asia just in case they ask for it?

4 comments:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Hi Nia Ramadhani, ne AirAsia policy tau. Kalau MAS, not much different kot.


AirAsia Pregnant Passengers: It is the duty of pregnant passengers to advise of the progress of their pregnancy at the point of booking of seat and at the check-in counter. Carriage of pregnant passengers is subject to the following conditions:

(a)Pregnancy up to 27 weeks (inclusive) : accepted without a doctor's certificate subject to the passenger signing a Limited Liability Statement.

(b)Pregnancy between 28 weeks to 34 weeks (inclusive): passenger shall produce a doctor's certificate confirming the number of weeks of pregnancy and that she is fit to travel. Certificate shall have been issued not more than seven (7) days before the scheduled flight departure date. The passenger will be required to sign a Limited Liability Statement.

(c)Pregnancy 35 weeks and above: AirAsia will refuse carriage.

******************************
I naek flight masa 26weeks haritu, I just declare masa kat balai berlepas (bukan kaunter check in). So, i hv to fill in one form and signed to acknowledge that i agreed if anythng happened, it is my responsibilty. Tapi masa balik, kat airport Bali, dorang tak kesah pun.

If u ada kandungan bermasalah (kencing manes, high blood pressure, etc) , u need to get advice from doc.

Unknown said...

Balai berlepas eh.dekat counter dia?wokehhhh.. I xyah amik surat doc la gitu. Bp tak tinggi,tapi rendah haha. Dahla from pekanbaru to Bagan tu takes 5 hours.habisla mak buyunggggggg...

~LeeyanaRadhi~ said...

hai orang kampung! heh, ingt lagi x? i pon org minang, half malay half indo...hehe..my mom pon da bising suh kami adik beradik balik bukit tinggi, jumpa sedara mara..and probably ttime cuti skolah la best time sbb anak2 buah sekolah. bestnya u da nak blk kg..i tah bile plak..huhu.

slalu gak nmpk AA offer tix to pekan baru...hehe

Unknown said...

Leeyana-ewah orang kampung.. Mana boleh lupa. Besla bukit tinggi sejukk. Nenek n atok i belah mak pon org sana tp many generations ago..lupa dah sedara sana..xtau mana diorg..pekanbaru xdak sapa nak p, tu terkejut mahai plak tetibe.tp sbb mmg plan nak p dah lama, beli gak lah..hehe
Kitorang pergi 10 org