Thursday, May 2, 2013

Deep Freezer for EBM Storage

When we moved into our apartment, we didn't buy a new fridge. We just used the old one, the one my mother bought for the house. And it was 10 years old this year. 

WAS. 

HAHA. RIP fridge. 

I don't know what the previous tenants did  to the poor fridge, but the door to the freezer was MIA, transforming the whole fridge into one big freezer. HAHAHA. I couldn't even store my chilies sauce in there without having it freeze in the bottle. Imagine what happened to my fruits and veggies. 

And to top it off, the freezer wasn't anti-frost. I swear I can find a polar bear in there if I dig deeper. By the time it was May, there was more ice that we didn't have space to store our goods. 

So my darling sweet husband wanted to defrost the fridge. Except that will take 8 hours and the fridge doesnt have a tray for all the ice to melt into. So he took the drill gun, and drilled the ice away. He almost got all of it taken care of. 

I was resting in our room when he yelled 

"SAYANGGGG!! PETI BOCOR!!"

"abanggggg!!!"

LOL. 

And i ran to the fridge. Gas bocor. HAHAHAHA. 

He kept saying he was sorry, but I kept smiling and said "It's ok you're gonna buy me a new fridge" HAHAHA. 

After 4 trips back and forth from Courts Mammoth to Harvey Norman , we decided to just buy it in Sepang. MIL said the place she always gets her electrical appliance sells a SHARP two door 220 L fridge for RM750. She sent a picture and it was exactly the same model we saw in Harvey Norman , except Harvey Norman sells it for RM999. 




And to top it all..we got ourselves a deep freezer for *drumrollll*..RM430!! HAHA. Is that a great bargain or what? So when the baby comes, I'll have a special freezer to store all my ebm. InsyaAllah, God's willing. 

But the downside of it all was that they don't send it to Shah Alam. So Aizad had to bring it in his myvi. And imagine where I sat from Sepang to Shah Alam? HAHAHA. You don't wanna know. 

I can't wait to breastfeed my baby. I can do it!! woot woot






10 comments:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Good deal, even u terpaksa duduk dalam bonet kete. Hahahah

Inshaallah, ada rezeki baby u nanti. Amiin~ niat banyak2 babe. Moga dipermudahkan. You are getting there already :)

Anonymous said...

Indeed it is a good deal. I'm hoping to buy deep freeze juga nanti. Sbb utk 1st child x dpt kn.. haha! Tapi we'll see how.. :p caiyok2 nawal!

Unknown said...

caiyok2 nawal :)

Rilla said...

Ganbatte! Bestnya ada deep freezer. Snang nanti. Tak jadi macam I, berebutlah stok susu dengan ais krim, nugget bagai. Tapi happy bila tengok stok.

Unknown said...

bai- haha i tak duduk dalam bonet , but then again myvi takda bonet lol. i duduk belakang , baring. just nice of a space for me. LOL. sanggup tu ok. terpaksala, kejap je pon. haha. demi RM250

kny - hehe kan? im so happy hehe. nanti g beli sana!!

kak ila - thank u :)

rilla - hehe. peti kita beli tu , freezer kecik. so boleh justify kenapa beli deep freezer hehe. sementara tu kita penuhkan dengan barang lain dulu hehehehe

cik yaya said...

ko baring kt blkg tu, kat bwh ke?kat ats kat cermin tu hahahahaha

macam aassim je suke baring kat atas nu haaa.better view meme.katanya.haha

Unknown said...

Yaya-haha kan kerusi tu leh turunkan. Lepas tu buang tempat kat belakang tu..aku baring tepi pintu, belakang driver.haha kecik je ruang

BLuRpL3 said...

memang berbaloi-baloi ada deep freezer utk storage ebm. Breastfeeding is great! Kena gigih perah susu tau.hehe.. Nnt jgn lupa sambil perah susu, niat susukan baby kerana Allah & minta Allah perbanyakkan susu utk kita susukan pd baby seperti yg disyariatkan olehNya :-)

Nawal said...

okies :)

Cik (Puan) Fizza Lovalova said...

wahhh murahnye deep freezer tu. boleh tau x model ape? hihi. sebb tgh mencari jugak :D