Week 20, when we did our monthly checkup, the baby was literally sitting down in my tummy, with legs close together and it's hands covering it's face. It was sort of teasing daddy "Sorry Daddy you'll have to wait some more to find out my sex". Aizad was so annoyed he kept nudging my tummy and telling the baby "Jaga kau" hahaha. I couldn't wait to find out myself, just like any other parents. But waiting was sorta fun.
Yesterday we decided to go 3 days earlier than scheduled. All this time we'd go in the morning. But lil junior is pretty active at night after dinner. It sleeps all the time in the day and rarely kicks except for soft soft nudges and reactions when it hears my students sing and play in the playground.
So yesterday after watching Fast and Furious 6, we rushed to Klinik Ajwa. I prefer Dr Nadya Mirza but she wasn't available. I've tried all the dr's here and honestly I don't know why but I don't mind changing Dr's. It's just normal checkup . I've tried Dr Nadya, Dr Aniza, Dr Faznita or whatever her name is. HAHA. Dr Nadya's friendly and talks a lot and Dr Aniza is more serious and ''professional". Not saying the others are not but you get what I mean.
So we were in the ultrasound room and Dr Aniza was poking around and checking the normal measurements and all and suddenly she says " Haaa dah nampak dah". Woot!!! She knows the sex. Lepas tu dia diam. HAHA. Sabar je la. Bukan nak bagitau kita. "Kejap ya kejap". Dia check semua semua lain then she went back and reconfirmed that it's going to be a BOY!" HAHAHHA. InsyaAllah we're having Lil Aizad (not so little though, he's already 758grams in week 23) .
Of course the father is extremely happy, he can bring his son to play golf. But most importantly he can name our son. Cause we made a pact if it's a girl I'll name the princess. Dang. HAHA. And for the rest of the night, he kept saying "Abu Bakar ! Abu Bakar!" to my tummy. I don't fancy the name, so having him shout it for 50 times that night made me want to whack him.
The baby was quiet everytime Aizad called him Abu Bakar. HAHAHA.
But we've decided on a name now, thanks to Kak Nhazzla. I met Kak Nhazzla on facebook, a friend suggested this group called "Nama Nama Indah Yang Bermakna" . Search it, request to be added. All the admins know Arabic and there's 25 documents with names from A to Z, and combinations of names. Kak Nhazzla also compiles e-book for you with 100 names of your chosen letter (s) with a price of RM10. So add her and join the group if you wan't names that has beautiful meaning. I'm satisfied with mine :).
Naturally, ayah wanted to name the junior. Naturally my inlaws too. HAHA. So , we've decided we're naming the baby. So sorry grandpa's and grandma's , this is to avoid drama. HAHA.
Frankly I fell in love with the name we chose already. And it's the father's responsibility to name the child right. All our siblings' name was chosen by our grandfather ..kesian ayah, anak tak dapat namakan. Cucu pon tak dapat. Well at least he named Azam. HAHA.
So yay!! Another boy to join the soulsister unbreakable chain of boys. HAHA. Lunda, kau kena dapat girl okehhhh!!
xoxo
N and A and K :)
9 comments:
Waahhh. It's a boy. Excitednya I. Abu Bakar, owh Abu Bakar ;)
Naufal Awal Kadir?
Kan?
Haha.
Hahaha..
I decided to choose the names for d twins cepat2 jugak.
Mase my 1st son dulu drama air mata dlm pantang.
So as for d twins,we managed to settle down awal2.
Mmg group tu la yg bantu finalized d names.
Bai-hehehhee abu bakar kata dia xda! And u know what,my dad said abu bakar wasnt that bad,lol, nonono.
Dak pink-hahahha tetttt!
Lya-thanks to u lya! Hehe. Bes la kak nhazzla,i owe u tau.. sian dia drama air mata eh..kemain kan kita settle pilih nama awal awal. I dah finalized smlm ,. Gitu finalized haha. But kak nhazz is such a sweetie.. so helpful
I pun baru join group kak nhazzla tu..tp since too early to tell the gender of the baby...berangan je dulu tgk2 senarai nama :).
Anyway, x sabar nak welcome Abu Bakar hahaha :P
Wah ade initial k lagi gitu.. Baby k tanak nama abu bakar ehh? Hahahah.. Daddy to be always excited bile 1st born adelah lelaki eh? Sama la husband kak sue, kemain lagi excited dan lebih excited bile akhirnya kuasa pilih nama dalam tangan dia.. Dah la lame gila baru dia decide, salman umur 3hari dah baru comfirm nama..
Yay! It's a boy!
Hai Abu Bakar! ;p
I n hubs dulu dalam perut panggil baby Wildan, dah keluar, lain pulak nama dia. We decided on a name while we're (me & Zain) still warded in the hospital.
Mcm biasalah.. Papa akan happy to da max if 1st bby boy.. Lucky aku mmg tukang cari nama. Dia tukang yess or no je.. Sbb aku ckp pangkal dh ade nama dia.. Syed or sharifah... Pasrah... Congrats nawal..
Bila ade bby boy.sbnr nye kita akan rase dia protect kita even dia masih kecil... Aki kim slm kwn dia..
Anis-hehehe i mtk list before tau gender, over x? Hahaha. Abu bakarrrrr hahhahahaha
Kak su-hehe biasala daddy mst suka ada teman. Tp manja kan ngan mak , xpe, hehehe. Nawal berebut nak namakan ngn ayah.. merajuk org tua tu haha
Rilla-hehehe suka nama zain eh! I like zain too tp hubs x suka. But the name i chose, i dah berkenan sgt. Kalau keluar girl tataula haha. Tp dr dah nampak bibird
Dot-sonokla hangg leh pleh nama haha. Aku kalau x suka aku bantah, lol. Mana bolehhhh ibu ngandungkan pepenat k . cakap kat akidd nanti jumpa friend baru k hehe
Post a Comment