Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Helloooo Seafood!

My allergies have gone away!! woohoo!! I'm a big fan of seafood and spicy food, but from the moment I got pregnant, I couldn't eat seafood!! We found out when I cooked squid one day, and the night after, I had hives all over ! It was terribly itchy , and I wasn't doing myself any good , by scratching so hard the hives spread all over. By the time I finally stopped scratching and got a hold of myself, I had the map of Asia on my thighs. 

It went away. But the day after, I ate fish. Then it came back. It was too much so we went to DEMC and the specialist said it was safe for me to get a jab. I was five weeks pregnant then. 

It wasn't just the seafood. It was the kitchen as well. I don't know why, but every time I stepped into the kitchen, I'd break into hives. Midway into cooking dinner, I'd stop and rub salt water all over my things. It went away, of course like usual. 

In my 14th week, I had 2 pieces of prawn at my sisters' wedding reception. Two. The day after, I broke out into red dots all over my face and upper body. At first I thought I got the pregnancy glow, and was feeling really pleased with myself. HAHAHA. Vain gila. That was before I saw the red spots all over my chest and tummy that is. We thought I had denggue cause I just recovered from viral fever. Turns out it was just another allergy attack.

Now in my 16th week, the hives haven't come at all . Not even when I went to the kitchen. Not even when I ate crab, cockles AND prawns last week with my family. HAHAHA. YahooO!! Im free from allergies. 

Now I can eat my seafood in peace. 

16 weeks pregnant

5 comments:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Comel baby bump :)
Hahaha. U'll surely get the REAL pregnancy glow soon. :)

Unknown said...

HEHEHE beso dah kan..dont know if there is such glow haha

Reen Tart Nenas said...

comel. i wish my turn come fast fast :)

Unknown said...

InsyaAllah Reen. I doakan..

cha said...

yeay bolem makan ketam banyak banyak. follow u kat sini nawal :)