Yes, i instagrammed my pregnancy test kit. Call it gross, im guilty of charged.
Whenever i sae those woman who upload their pregnancy result, Id squirm . Haha.now eat your own words Nawal.
When I found I was pregnant, I wasnt late. We didnt realize we'd be expecting so soon! It was only three weeks into the marriage, and I was at Baci,finishing up my Early Childhood Assignment.Aizad was outside the cafe.He came in, sat down,and said
"You havent gotten your PMS yet"
I froze.
Yeah, i didnt.
Usually My PMS would only mean one thing:me finding his faults and throwing fits . Hahaha.translation:mad woman! I told Aizad
"Maybe im just so happy ,thats why i didnt get my PMS"
But still we were counting days. Four more till my menses.
On friday,11th jan,i secretely tested my urine.I was getting so uneasy, I just had to check! There was a very faint line,not even pink . So i assumed it was a false positive.Or because it was too early to tell.
Still,we were unsure.So in the morning,Aizad went to the pharmacy and bought two kits.Hahaha.I tested.
Five minutes later, and no line came up. Not even the control line.
I peed at the wrong place.LOL.Aizad was so annoyed I wasted one perfectly good kit.
So i used the second one.He was so giddy, wanted to check the result every minute but I had to use all my energy from stopping him to do so.Not yet! Five minutes!
And the five minutes were up! I walked over to the kit,picked it up and took a look.
"Theres a faint pink line...."
But before i could even digest everything,He picked me up and gave a huge hug i can hardly breathe!HaHAha.he was too excited! I'll never forget that happy happy face.
I WASNT ASSURED.I know.haha.So we went to the dr.The line was faint too but he said I was, pregnant.
Still,I wasnt convinced.Hahaha.
So eight days after, i tested again.this time,line was purple like the control line.IM PREGNANT!
Haha.
So goodbye to the idea of announcing when Im six months preggers.Sorry baby, daddy got overly excited. He was sulking when I told him NOT YET.So what the heck.Its good news. Some people choose not to disclose their pregnancy ,not until the first tri is over, in case of a misscarriage.But if its meant to be,its meant to be.If you know me,nothing stops me from wearing my heart on my sleeve.
AND THE crazy thing is, my LMP and EDD was the same as Aizads mom when she got married and pregnant with Aizad.SubhanAllah. What a coincidence.
So, we're pregnant!
Im expected End of September!
Xoxo
N and A and B
5 comments:
Kihkih. yeah i pn jenis ah announce je.xde nk tgu2 2nd tri bagai or jinx etc. Heh. baby u keluar aug.dia nk tgk dunia awl.cececeyy
Congrats Nawal.
wehoooo. eksited dedi Aizad oii.
Septemeber? eh mane tau aku nanti Oktober, ke Disember. bleh anta anak gi sekolah sesama. kbai! HAHA.
oii, comel, N and A & B ;p
congrats mak beruang :)
Congratesss Nawal & Aizad!! EDD kt lebih kurang :P :P
Post a Comment