Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wedding Part 10

It's approximately 9 more days till the wedding and I'm starting to panic. I thought by now, Id cruise into all this and leave without a scratch but what are weddings without drama ,no? 

We had our third family meeting last week (suprise suprise) . This time, with all the Uncles and Aunts. Despite it's our 2nd time throwing a wedding, a lot of em had more than a thing or two to say about the event. If it were the old me, Id get caught up in all the drama and throw every suggestion deemed inappropiate out the window but hey, Im a changed person. I will bitch about it, dont get me wrong Oh I will. HAHA. To Aizad that is. I'll sleep it off and usually that works. Well in this case it does. HAHA

I think he's so used to the wedding drama that all he had to say after was "Abang tak tahu, janji kahwin" LOL. Fine abang fine. I think I speak to his mother more about the wedding then I do with him. He'd get so annoyed cause his mother rarely talks to him and tells him stuff anymore, instead she calls me straight away and he knows nothing about anything HAHA. Sorry baby I've taken your place . :P

Well so far, everythings on track. Preps are good. Well no, preps are not as good as I hoped em to be because like I said, Im a changed person and not so much of a bridezilla this time around so, things get done but at a slower pace. Im actually enjoying it cause I dont have to worry so much. HAHA. Since Mama and Ayah have delegated all the important stuff to Angah and ALong, that leaves me with the cards and the door gift, which we have decided on but yet to buy and pack. Yes, crazy eh? HAHA. 

Don't worry, thats the least of my worries. 

We finished the final rounds of invitations today. Thank god thats over. After 4 rounds and I dont remember how many trips to the post office, all the invites are out. 

And even a week away from the wedding, I still have people messaging me about you-know-what-that-starts-with-the-D. So lets just get things clear (for those who read my blog but clearly not so close to me to walk up and ask or because I dont give away the info that you want (on how and when and why it happened)

1. There is no way I am going to tell people why I got a divorce. 
2. It is rude and I repeat RUDE to come up and ask me "Eh sorila nak tanya...". First, Your apology doesnt sound THAT sincere and second, this is not you asking for directions, it is you asking about why I was separated and what caused it all. 
3. It is UNACCEPTABLE when you say "Tak sangka kan, tengok macam loving". Orang pendek akal je cakap macam tu dekat aku tanpa mendapat jawapan bodoh. Someone likes that deserves an answer like this "Well orang kahwin berpuluh taun pon boleh cerai inikah orang setahun dua kak". Which means, READ : Kau pun boleh bercerai, so diam jangan banyak bunyik. 
4. Its old news. Im getting married. HAVE SOME RESPECT. 
5. We're not close, we havent met face to face, and again, we're not close, so dont act like we are and ask about something so personal. It's..well..creepy. 

Ok there. enough venting. 

ANYWAY..

Was browsing through some private villas and cant help but fall in love with Idaman at Janda Baik. God I love places like this. Who says we need to go to Bali to have a nice serene surrounding like this? Anyone been here before? 


 Basement living hall 


Entrance foyer


 Hotel Exterior


 Kitchen 


 Guest Room 2

  Guest Room 3


 Guest Room 4

 Guest Room 5


 Living Room


 Master Bedroom Ensuite Bathroom 


 Master Bedroom 


 Private Swimming Pool 


 Study room 


Tree house lookout 

ISNT IT AMAZING!!!! 

It has 5 rooms , 1 with 1 king, 1 with three queens and one with bunkbeds.  So Im guessing it can accomodate up to 10 people.  And the management is pretty stricts with the number of guests, strictly 10 max. What I love it it has a private swimming pool! woot woot. AND its in Janda Baik, perfect weather no? 

Prices may vary if you google it , they have promotions over time, but on average I think it cost RM1500-RM2000 per night. Refer to Agoda for more info about the price. 

I LOVE IT!

Might consider having our next family day here. 

Oh speaking of family days, we're heading off for a short family vacay in Malacca after our honeymoon. 3 days 2 nights and thats considered pretty long for ayah. He rarely takes more than 2 days off from work (and he even brings his laptop too). 

So yayyy! Long holidays await!

k dah tu je. 

Enjoy your holidas everyone!






10 comments:

Aizad said...

Eh sorilah nak tanya, Pudu kat mana?

Moose said...

Sorilah nak tanya, ni tempat si Azlan Iskandar & owner shoes shoes shoes tu kawin ke? Haha.

Jeles ai tak dapat pegi kenduri uols. Bencilah.

Tgg said...

Dah. Lupakan yg lalu. Jadikan pengajaran dan pedoman.. selamat mempuhb alam rumah tangga...semiga berbahagia sampai akhir hayat. Amin..

oshinz said...

melaka again? hehehe.

Unknown said...

aizad-Encik terus je,belok kiri,terus lagiiiiiiiii.hah taraaaa!pudu!:p

moose-siapa tuu?no ini IniPerempuanJujur yalls.Kad mans kad?xda kad xle masuk.

Haha xpla moose,mtk sesapa skype lah.live lg.hehe

hanys-thank you very much :-)

oshin-hahaha we just love melaka

aZeeMaH said...

tahniah! tak sabar nk tgk gambar2 kawen nnt hehheeee

~Hayati~ said...

semoga selamat semuanya nawal-aizad :)bahagia hingga hujung nyawa insyaAllah

LisaLisut said...

ah i face the same thing cuma pasal benda lain la. kdg2 rs mcm nk reply, hello u mngkin bc blog i etc tp xmakna kita kawan bole bertepuk tampar. jumpa face to face pn xpernah.tteibe nk terjah tye itu ini.if apa yg u baca tu,itula yg i nk share.if x tulis n publish kt situ means i dont want to share. so xyahla nk pm bagai tye susah2 hahaha

all d best nawal and aizad :)

Unknown said...

azeemah - hehe sabauuu seven more days ;)

yati - thanks yati :) insyaAllah aminnn

Lisa - it has its pros and cons. Meet great people, can be pretty creepy sometimes but adatla kan. Im ok with it up to a certain extent.. but like you said, what I publish is what i want people to know. The rest is none of their business.

cuyaduya said...

hahaha..nak ikot g honeymoon boleh? before that, awok honeymoon kat mana?

xoxo
c