Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our wedding Part 1

I cant believe we're married!!!:D. Still in cloud 9 and i intend to stay up there for a long time . Sometimes I'd find myself grinning,and Aizad would ask 'Kenapa senyum?' Im just too happy :)

I dont know where to start! Thank you everyone for the wishes,I forget who Ive replied to and who I havent replied. For those who came.We're sorry we couldnt invite everyone,space was limited but we do appreciate all the prayers from each and every one of you.

OMG im married! hahahaha.

The last 48 hours was nothing less than crazy.We only started packing the door gifts on Saturday.Thank God Pakcik Poji n Aunty Mizan came,my cousin Farhah,and of course all my sisters.Saturday itself we went to run last minute errands,get the bunga manggar,buy bags for the nikah goodies,and all the little details.I wanted to do as much as possible as fast as possible so that Come monday,I can relax and stop worrying so much.

Kak Norish came at 2 pm on Sunday to do our henna.Her brother and herself worked superfast,by 2 they were done.Sunday flew by so fast,that by Monday I still had tons to do!

Woke up at 8,changed the sheets,and got the room tidied up.So thats taken care of.Went down to do the bunga rampai.Can you believe it,no one remembered the bunga rampai!  haha.went to Uncle Sheikhs house to fetch some daun pandan,and went to work straight away.I blended the whole thing dry.Haha. Ada blender,kita guna.And it works ok!:p

Kak Dilla (of Rukhsana Ridwan) was gonna come at 10 to do the nikah dais but she was slightly late.No worries there,she came slightly after and worked straight away.

It was 2 when i Left to get the keys to the homestay for Fozan and Affiq,my photographers (Of Artisme Republic) .Dropped the keys off at Ayam Penyet AP,had my lunch (hadnt eaten since 24 hours ago) and then rushed to shop for my outfit for our outdoor photoshoot.Got what I needed,and went straight away to do my hair.An hour later,I drove back home but made a pit stop at the bakery to buy My InLaws Anniversary Cake.We share the same anniversary!

By the time I reached home,it was five,and the dais was done.It was so breathtaking ! White on pink never fails,and i love the sakura tree.

4 hours to go!

To be continued...

6 comments:

BAIZURA NATASHA said...

Congrats Nawal. Chantek dais u :)

LisaLisut said...

Cantiknye dais!!!

sumpit said...

eh, dah kawin. The last i checked, yr blog was only open to invited readers. Anyway, congratz!!! Am so happy for you :D

Unknown said...

Thanks guys :)

ety : Thanks ety :). Im so happy too! Your gift, the sexy one, well Ive just used it lOL.

oshinz said...

ouccchhhh.. pink sangat mengancam dan mengiurkan. cantik dais!

Mrs.Qarlista said...

macik..update la cepat.taula banyak part. macam bace buku JK rowling. hah. sedey tak dapat gi. bt at least by reading yr story.. rase macam 'ada di situ'. hehe. pesalla ko boleh melatah time nak nikah.