Friday, November 30, 2012

Wedding Part 7


When texting and phone calls are not enough, that means it's time to take your relationship to the next level

In 9 months, I met Aizad, we got engaged, and getting married soon. Out of the 9 months, the ones i enjoyed the most would have to be the first couple of months. And the most challenging, would be the last month before the wedding. 

24 days until the big day, the bigger picture starts to change. Your boyfriend is suddenly your fiance. Your soon to be husband. You're not husband and wife YET but you need to learn how to respect and treat him like one. He wants acceptance as my future husband, but I cant give him 100% of what he wants.  You want to be the needy girlfriend, but you admit that you need to peel all your ego and negative perception off the wall. Wash it all off and paint a fresh coat of understanding and patience, so that you can hang up all the pictures of the sweet memories you'll have. Gitu metafora aku haha. 

This month is a month of adjusting. To reassess our self,check and tick and prepare your mind that it's not so far away now. And even though I've already gone through this phase before, you would expect it to be less of a challenge. But it's not. It's even a bigger challenge. I dont want to screw things up. Again. 

Aizad and me, we're attention seekers LOL. Sweetie, you radiate that from the start. Not in  a bad way. It's kind of flattering, someone wanting your attention constantly.  And likewise, I demand the same amount of attention. Aizad says he complicates things, for attention. I was driving to work and it hit me, I've been like that my whole life too. 


And its just not us. Its our families. Our parents adjusting to us being married. Again. We'll be living close to my parents but at the same time, ayah is just being overly attached , as if Im gonna move far away for the second time. I feel like Im being pulled in all directions and theres just no more to stretch.


I just wish I can sleep and wake up on the big day. Gatal. I know . haha.. Arent all bride to be's are haha. But the other reason is I want it to just get this phase over and done with. No more fights over petty stuff. No more me sulking cause I miss him but I need to be at home cause ayah wants his last 24 days with his daughter. No more fights cause he's with his friends and Im at home sending cards to friends cause time is running out. No more me constantly wanting to text and call him, cause at this phase texting and calling just wont suffice. I WANT MORE. 

Ya Allah gatalnya haha. 

Ok got to go. My last week of work next week and then 3 weeks of holiday! Woohoo. 

Xoxo

(fefeeling Dian dalam Istanbul aku datang haha. Siapa tak tengok lagi, p cepat!)










3 comments:

lovelyadibah said...

may everything sails smoothly :)

PussyCat said...

Ngehehe. gatal dgn hubby itu best :-P

Unknown said...

mengira hari utk kamu juga :)