I think I'm one of the easiest people to do business with. I know what works with me, who has chemistry with me, who I trust, I choose em, and when they suggest something , they always deliver. Yesterday when we met the designer at Danau, I just passed him the fabric, and he passed me the designs. I think we met for like 30 seconds .LOL.
So what do you think? Think I can pull this baby off (with all this fat on my body??)
So in order to rock this design, I think I need to seriously stop indulging myself and really work on getting all this fat go away. For starters, cut down on the greasy oily food , and instead go for soups! LOL. Oh, and zumba twice a week, Tuedays and Thursdays at my office. 6-7.15 pm
Zumba anyone?

5 comments:
cantekkkkkkkkk!! and super awesome you have that kind of chemistry with the designer. haiyohh...me otherwise still tak dapat designer lagi...care to share your designer?
hey mad woman!
ok thats funny haha.
im having hariz zakwan and team do it for me. his partner jeffry raziman designed it.
LOL..this is way too funnayh bile baca 'Hey Mad Woman!'
thanks nawal!!! going to stalk them now!!
k.nawal!!! cantik betul la design tu. hikhik... nk cilok idea juga bley ke?? hihihi. nk minta izin ni.
-nolly-
nolly-takleh! haha
Post a Comment