Makeup : Booked
Hall : Booked
Attire : Bought fabric. To be sent to designer
Decoration : Identified. Booked.
Inai : Identified.TBC.
Photographer : Booked.
Groom : Booked.
LOL
So seems like I'm all set!
Who says getting married is tough? LOL
I thought ayah would be easier to handle this time, but I guess fathers never changed LOL. He's still annoying us with his choices and is pretty much sticking to his decisions. I think we tried to sell the idea of a home wedding, but knowing my dad its a case lost from the beginning He was pretty adamant having it at a hall IN shah Alam. At first I thought he's going to forget about his plan, we'd never find an available hall 4 months before the big day.
But we did. Oh we did.
I'm glad that part is over.
Now the waiting.
Someone asked me, how does it feel to be with someone? Don't you feel paranoid and a bit more careful? Aren't you afraid?
I wouldn't be here if I was, would I?
I think thats' one of my biggest strength. To bounce off when I fall. And I fell hard. It amazes me sometimes how I can smile and forget completely about what happened, but I think Aizad had something to do with it. He somehow erased all the sorrows and replaced it with sweet memories that somehow, made me truly accept the phrase "Things happen for a reason".
I'm happier than I've ever been and I got a second chance. I've built all my dreams around you Aizad.
I know you won't let me down.
I know you won't let me down.
picture taken a week before I met Aizad, uploaded on FB
Caption : 365 mencari cinta.
Took me 7 days :)

14 comments:
Wahhh!!!~ Nak kahwin ek..
Congrats sayang...
sebenarnye senang je nak kawen kalau kita dah tau ape yang kita nak kan? x sampai sebulan pon boleh prepare. hehe.
anyway, x sure nawal ingat ke tak dulu acik penah cakap pasal bounce back ni. sometimes mmg kita sedihhh sampai rasa putus asa. tapi bile kita dah bangun balik... we will be stronger than we ever been.
Take care #chanteks!
linda - thank you linda. yes, soon insyaALlah
acik - kennn. lelagi dah kenal orang. tanya free ke tak that date, terus book kekeke
nawal ingat lagi acik cita..masa sedih tu, macam dunia ni nak kiamat kan. dalam mimpi pon boleh nangis sampai rasa nak pecah dada. but thats all in the past and yes, we will be stronger than ever. *keluar lagi kelly clarksoN LOL*
thanks acik :)
congratess!!! jangan lupa jemput ehh! :P :P
so happy to see how happy you are :)
nawal,
alhamdulillah for e rainbow that Dia hantar kan? Happy for u ;)
You made me a better person :)
fatihiah - insyaAllah :)
hani : alhamdulillah thanks hani :)
dura - hugs *
No reply for me? Fine
abang - ngada haha. tapayah!
abang ni...ngada tau! HAHAHAHA...
im glad that u can smile back like before & put on your weight and have that vontot itik back! HAHAHHAHAHA
yes vontot itik kembali lagi thanks to ejad hehe
Amboi. Itik ye. Bukan ayam serama?
nawal!waiting for part 2..3...4..5...bla bla..haha.
Post a Comment