Monday, July 30, 2012

Who's free on 17th August?

It's my fourth term in JGC and I cannot believe how time flies! It seemed like it was yesterday when I joined JGC. It's almost a year and I cant be more blessed. 

We're in the 8th week of Term 3 this year and 3 more weeks and its all over! As much as I love it it's Ramadhan, I can't help but wish the clock would tick slower. So that I can stop and come up for air. Fasting, and night classes, and discussions, and practice for our moderation night, it's so tiring. And to top it all we have our raya celebration (which I have to organize and which falls on the same day as our moderation, so , i will lose 5 kilos hopefully). 

But on the other hand, i cant wait for this term to end, for puasa to finish and for raya to come and go. And after all that it'll be 2 months away from our big day. 

These night classes I've been going to, it's a Speech and Drama Teaching Certificate , where after we graduate, we are licensed Speech and Drama Teachers, of JGC and G**ldhall Sch*ol of Mu*ic and Dr*ma, London.I've been going to class twice a week for 6 months now and we have 2 weeks left! And we have to be assessed through our moderation night, where we all have to give a talk, recite  poetry, and do our choral speaking. 

Who would like to come on 17th August , 6-8 pm, you are more than welcome to see us teachers in action. 

Aizad has been with me all the way. He sends me to classes. Waits patiently downstairs. God knows what he does when he waits. And by 8 when Im done we go to dinner. But these past few weeks, and especially during puasa, it's a bit hectic. We stay back, have our buka puasa at 8, and then continue until 10.Then he sends me home and by the time he reaches Sepang, its 12 am.  5-12. For 3 weeks. Almost everyday of the week. I swear he is the most patient, most generous, most caring guy I've ever met. 

Thanks abang for sticking by my side and listening to me moan and groan about SOE. You're my biggest supporter!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

So


 who's free on 17th August? 

No comments: