Monday, July 30, 2012

Ijab kabul zakat fitrah

Bought 2 pieces of fabric for my raya last May, and just found time to get the lining yesterday. Went to get some border lace and beads, and then a quick stroll. This year he's there with his pouch to carry all my stuff and I have to admit I love having someone carrying all my shopping bags teehee. 

But before we hit the stalls, I pointed to Kaunter Zakat and he paid his zakat. Sat next to him and I've never listened to anyone saying the lafaz ijab and kabul for zakat fitrah. Yes, ijab and kabul is not only for our solemnization LOL. 

So when he said "Inilah wang yang menggantikan beras fitrah yang wajib ke atas saya/tanggungan saya tahun ini kerana Allah Taala", I turned. 

Rasa macam esok jugak nak nikah. 

:p




2 comments:

ain.ya.nun. said...

Soooo, cepatla kawen ;p

Dulu kertas zakat tu ada tulis nama-nama orang yang dizakatkan. Sekarang punya, dah xde dah.

QueenBz said...

haah. betul kak ain. dulu tengok ayah bayar zakat, pak imam tu siap tulis nama mak, sy & adik.

aku tau kau blushing time tu kannn? kann?