Monday, June 25, 2012

My Boss's wedding

It was a wonderful intimate one at Ci*o Ristorante on Jalan Kg Pandan near bulatan Kampung Pandan, cocktails started at 6 pm with dinner to follow. Mr A sent me, had dinner next door at Cafeinees (Or whatever it's called) and waited patiently . He took me out for magrib prayers and sent me back. The wedding was beautiful! I think it was THE most beautiful wedding I've ever been to . Planned beautifully and everything was well executed.








She had guests come and take polaroids, and wrote speeches in the guestbook. Reminded me of Lynda's and oh boy there were rolls and rolls and rolls of polaroid films, it must've cost a bomb. After cocktails and opening speech by the groom's brother, we were ushered to our tables. Theme was yellow.






We wrote down love notes on balloons, and someone collected em, where the bride and groom let em fly up in the air shortly after. Mell looked so happy.




There's a golf course behind the restaurant, separated by the small pond. Beautiful.







Dinner was served at 8, had 5 mins to munch before maghrib.

Everything was perfect, performance were great. Her cousins sang and the whole clan and even our boss from Singapore came down to give the speech. By 9.30 everyone was done with dinner, performance after performance kept the guest entertained. Everyone was enjoying themselves so much, and some of us just hanged out insde, with free flow of drinks at the bar and restaurant. The whole place was closed for the wedding. I had so much fun talking and laughing with the girls.

Oh and the most fun part was the photobooth. HAHA. We kindie teachers had crazy fun posing for the camera. Mell had this vendor come and they had wigs and glasses and guns haha. I swear we brought home at least 4 pictures each haha







For 300 photos, (printed on the spot), they charge you RM1600. I have their number if anyone's interested



me and Liz*ie

Again, reminded me of Lynda's.


I wished we Malays can do something like this instead of inviting EVERYONE to the wedding. 250 guests. Small. Intimate. Fun. Love.

I would fully recommend Ci** Ristorante for a small intimate wedding. You can check em out here  and here for their quotation (up until Dec 2011)


8 comments:

Aizad said...

I love you Nawal

QueenBz said...

opss.
tibe aku macam segan bace komen ejad kat atas. HAHA
ko + ejad gilee! i likeee!

Unknown said...

i love you too aizad :)

Unknown said...

kiz - haha suke eh kauu

HaniRose said...

small wedding is the best! :)

Aizad said...

haha, motip segannn

hazlynda kushairi said...

I love you too Aizad, eh, Mak Beruang! hihi

Alolololo so sweet ni, ingat kat aku. Lynda in the text, refers to me or someone else?

Danggg perasan!

lovelyadibah said...

nk no phone photobooth tuh :)hehe