Friday, June 22, 2012

Love note #1

This time he sat back and took pictures of me and my double chin, teasing me as the designer took my measurements. Not 49kg but certainly happier than ever :)

If someone told me that I'd meet the man of my dreams 6 months ago, I wouldn't have believed them. Almost 3 months after the first time I laid eyes on him, and now we're planning our wedding. 

God has plans for you,and when you least expect it, it arrives on your front doorstep, with ribbons and all.

Mendung bukan untuk selamanya. 

I love you Aizad :)







5 comments:

Qistin Fadzin said...

Mana button like ni nak click!!!

Remind me of my own teddybear. Tsk.

fika79 said...

apsal aku tak nampak ko bambam pun..by the way yang penting ko happy!

Hidayati Farhan said...

nawal chubby bear, hahaha. omeyyy. ari tu kurus nau

Anonymous said...

tang mana double chin nye?? comel je! :D

Unknown said...

qis- hahahaa. beruang bes kan? haiwan penyayang hehe

fika- oi jangan terpedaya itu dua bulan lepas hahaha

pot - hehe . chubby kannn. eee pipi ni naik 4 kilo haha

fatihiah - hehe ada dia sembunyi kemalu2an