It's amazing how, when you are happy, you forgive everyone in your life. Because you are so happy, You want others to feel the same way too.
I didn't think true love would happen to me. I was about to give up and hang my glass slippers, wondering whether I'd ever use it again to meet my Prince Charming. I guess God works wonders, he would only take something away from you and give something greater in return.
We always have our late night calls, but somehow after two times messaging him and saying "I'll call you in a while", I fell asleep only to wake up at 2.30.
and he went to sleep.
And I turned on my music and this song came out.
and i burst out crying.
I missed him so much.
*grin*
*grin*
I am such a hopeless romantic.
4 comments:
i guess when we love someone so much, even the silliest and sappiest song (the kind that makes you wanna puke in the mouth) can make us cry kan :)
exactly!!! that moment when it just pours and pours. LOL. funny la kita dena.
waa..sweet sangat2.insyaallah semoga jodoh korang hingga ke syurga!
Awww.. :)
Post a Comment