Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A month and still dreaming

I resorted to twitter when I knew I could't show how I felt earlier on. Those close, would know, and the only two person who really knew what i felt every.step.of.the.way was Huda and Yaya. We would email each other. Day and night. Day and night. They were always there for me from the begininng. If I didn't have em, I think I'd shrink and die. 

Suprisingly, I didn't turn out bitter.  I did, have that superior thinking that boys are stupid and useless and hopeless. Ok, that sounds like a bitter woman to me. LOL. 

But Aizad changed every part of me. I am such a stubborn person. Yaya knows. I've turned against her once. LOL. But he has taught me about patience. and forgiveness. and love. and love. and love. 

We met a few months ago ONCE, at an event, but I had the image of him being a 27 year old desperate, lonely, divorcee, who runs around chasing chicks and using his money to do so. LOL. Believe me, I hated his guts.

His first line to me was "Oh, ni la Mumtaz". LOL. 

First date was an accident. 
Second date was with my brother
Third date was with my best friend. 
Fourth date was with his family. 

And that's when his Mom proposed. LOL. 'Sayang, you lembab :p'

And from then it went crazy. Crazy fast. Like a rollercoaster. We were so in love I thought I was crazy. And everything was going smoothly That i JUST KNOW that any second, it's going to be all over. 

Here we are two people out of a heartbreak, in love. 

A few dates later and late night calls , we just talked about it. 

"Let's just set a date"

We'd tell each other we're crazy all the time. It was a month. Precisely a month after we got close, that his family came and met mine. 




I think I'm still dreaming. 




22 comments:

ain.ya.nun. said...

Hmm, apapun yang terjadi, I doakan semoga you berbahagia hingga ke syurga ya. Amin.

Fieda_shairazi said...

wiiiiii... x sabar nak mkn nasi minyak.... aku doakan.. semuanye yg tebaik! semoga kau bahgia... amin

Fathiyah said...

alhamdullilah :)

Anis aka Mama Mila said...

alhamdulillah... ok I wanna be at ur wedding. period!! haha

cik senah said...

alhamdulillah...

chek tumpang bahagia utk mak beruang.. ;)

p/s : semoga kalian berdua berbahagia hingga ke syurga...insyaallah..

Aizad said...

WAKE UP SAYANG!

Unknown said...

dak pink - thank you sweetie. i appreciate that.

fieda-thanks sayang. insyaAllahhhh...:)takda nasi minyak. kali ni nasi putih gulai ayam sambal belacan lol

fathiyah - :)

anis - hehe can can insyaAllah

cik senah - hey there cik senah...hows married life treating you? thank you thank you. bila nak jumpa niii?

sayang - namau!!!

aZeeMaH said...

tahniah again dik....smoga hari2 akan dtg jauh lebih baik dari yg sebelumnya...smoga senantiasa dibawah lidungan rahmat-NYA.amin.hehehhe...tak sabau nk tgk kendurinyer...tehhehehhe

Unknown said...

JIMAH - amin amin amin to that. Kenduri this time is so different, i dont think I care THAT Much like before. semoga hari2 semalam buat kita lebih bersyukur dengan hari2 sekarang :)

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

sesuci embun pagi entry ko kannnnnnn haha

Unknown said...

suci kannn? LOL. tak sesuci mana lah. aku kan perempuan jahat

cik yaya said...

aku la paling suci..padahal?EH hahaha.tapi aku tak femes dan tak busuk.LOL

♥♥relyza♥♥ said...

may all happiness be with u and partner
till Jannah

Unknown said...

yaya - jangan buat hal di sini. tolonglah, aku taknak aibkan sesapa. tapi..haha

nizabeba said...

alhamdulillah.. semoga mak beruang berbahagia selalu k..amin..
p/s: nawal ko makin comel la..haha

cik yaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cik yaya said...

yang delete tu aku komen tapi biar lahh hahahahahaha

Unknown said...

yaya - aku dah baca la. kat email .lol. gila

niza - hey bebeh!!!! hehe. thanks babe. amin amin amin

oshinz said...

eh sedap jugak gulai ayam sambal belacan. nak makan!!! hehehe. congrats sis.. semoga kekal till jannah.

syazwanimahleh said...

alhamdulillah..
congrats sis..=)

~LeeyanaRadhi~ said...

congrats nawal..semoga berbahagia hingga ke jannah.. =)

Unknown said...

oshin - sedap kan? lain skek. sushi ke. heh. thanks sweetie :)

wani - thanks sayang :)

liyana - thanks yana! long time no see!