Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kittens up for adoption!

I have 7 kittens at home, and they're all so cute. Honestly I cant keep em all, so is anyone interested to adopt one or two? They're kittens from two mothers. Janey has 3 cute ones and Lela has 4. I think Janey's are cuter and fatter. Better if you take all three or two or one for an exchange of large bag of royal canine.


They're two months now. These are Janey's. the third one is black.  



5 comments:

Bake With Love said...

nawal, amik for free ke ni? hihi

Azwana Shamsudin said...

Nawalllllllllllllllllll.. ai nakk!!!

Unknown said...

wana- yang putih and kelabu dah ada orang book. i only have the black one left from JANEY. Lela ada lagi 4. you can come over if you want

Azwana Shamsudin said...

ok, nawalll... Lela ada kaler apa?

oshinz said...

ala kiutnye yang kiri tu.... nak nak nak!!!!