Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ini Perempuan Jujur : It is not about you

Bismillahirahmanirrahim

A lot of speculations have arised concerning Raden's post. I am, honestly, done #unmentioning names. Reason being, when you unmention names, and characters, and so-called-friends, or so-called-gila-glamer (or whatever names you call people), people think they can get away with anything. ANYBODY can get away with anything. When one party starts unmentioning, then do not be offended when the other party starts unmentioning as well. 

Now now, I am a person that puts two and two together. Sometimes, it IS within my nature to jump to conclusion, heck , who doesn't? But Raden, If you really are sincere, tell me, to me, that your entree HERE does not refer to me, or to Aizad, Or to Aizad's ex?





This is an open entree, This is what I think. Bear with me. Read till the end. again. IF YOU're really sincere. 

I know you are friends with Aizad's ex. Truth be told, I don't even know 100% what happened between them, just like how Aizad does not know 100% what happened between Me and my Ex. That's why we call it EX. They should be left in the past. LIke the X files. 

And honestly speaking, memang hati perempuan akan terasa. Siapa siapa baca akan terasa. Kalau apa yang yang ditulis dalam tu, 80% sepadan dengan cerita aku. Kisah hidup aku. Dan aku tak pernah baca pun blog kau Raden, no offence, point is orang lain yang tahu cerita aku, dia yang menyampaikan. Dan mereka yang tahu kisah aku, mereka juga berpendapat perkara yang sama. Yang entree tu, merujuk kepada aku.

Kalau betullah itu aku, itu Aizad, Itu ex dia, takda siapa BERHAK nak jatuhkan hukuman siapa salah siapa betul. Macam mana aku tak pernah jatuhkan hukuman dekat Aizad, dekat Ex aku, dekat Ex aizad, macam itu jugaklah orang luar TAK BERHAK jatuhkan hukuman. Because, it is about my life. About Aizads, about our families. About his Ex's family. About my ex's family. Have some mercy, we are all going through this hard time, and we are just about to come out of this turmoil, only to have someone drag us down again.I have never came out open about what really happened. Because it is not something to talk about. People only know Im divorced. People know they're divorced. People don't know why. Cukup2lah orang persoalkan kenapa berlaku kami bercerai, kenapa mereka bercerai. Cukup.

Bukan sikit EMPAT orang ni lalui. If there is someone that deserves to be mad, it should be US. Itu pun KALAU BENARLAH awak merujuk kepada kami. Tapi kalau bukan, then I apologize sebab bersangka buruk. Because you've got to admit, it all escalated, up to the point where the people I love, ALL OF THEM defended me. Yes, Because they knew the pain I was going through. Hence, they are merely reacting to your entree. Who wouldn't? They were the ones who stuck by me thick and thin, and if the entree WAS about me, then they had every right to be mad. 

and your friends as well. Renee, Syima, Nadya, Honestly, this is not about BBF. This is actually about me and Raden and what she wrote. Unless it has anything to do with BBF, about your friends, then yes, you have every right to retaliate. But to retaliate on an issue that has nothing to do with you, that's too much. 

And then from that entree, came the other entrees, and then more and more and then before we know it, someone is being called a spy,someone is being called this and that and God knows whats happened under the hood. I gotta admit, I had fun, but fun's over I think. 

Read this with NOT ONE gram of sarcasm. 

Raden, It is not about you. It may come to the point where Aizad's ex told you what happened, but that remains on the other side. Huda, or Yaya, Or whoever it is, KNEW what happened from day 1. From the day I got married, yet , they kept silent. They knew what happened , but they never pointed it out who was at fault, siapa perempuan baik siapa lelaki jahat etc etc. 

Even if it wasn't for me, I think it is inappropriate. Let's say, you were not talking about me, it still doesn't make it right. But who am I to point that out? That is, YOUR blog, but people do read your blog. So be careful of what you state.

So before it gets out of hand, let's put a stop to this. Because, something good came out of it. Aizad, has taught me about patience and understanding and I strive and try to practice that. If it was the OLD me, I would have fought back and fought back hard, but it's not worth it.  Thanks to your entree, I have found the better in me.

I said it once and I'll say it again, I hope NOBODY goes through what I've gone through. That includes you guys as well. 

To Raden, I sincerely think this is too much, and I wont want to drag this on. If that entree is for me, Then I forgive you. If not, Then I apologize. If, in the past, what I said, has caused you so much hatred, resulting in that entree, then I apologize. TO all of you. This is me speaking from the bottom of my heart. My days of INI PEREMPUAN JUJUR is over. I just want to be in love with Aizad Now. 

And to my CHANTEKS, You are all fierce fierce ladies, haha. And you know i love each and every one of you. It feels like old times. You can put away your fangs ladies. 

And to my dear sweet Aizad, I am taking your Advice, because I know what you say, is for our best interest. Again sweetie, I care not about your past, but of our future together. I love you so so much and you've changed me into a whole different person. 

Spread the love ladies. Baru #Chantek











51 comments:

lovelyadibah said...

yeah, let put an end here. I'm getting tired of this game :) we love you too!hehe

Anis aka Mama Mila said...

Berani kerana benar. This is what I would call this entry. Well said hihi

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

To judge someone as perempuan jahat, lelaki jahat is so uncalled for, regardless of whoever this Raden girl intended the post to. You need to see both sides of the coin before you can make a judgement and bear in mind that even in Islam, you have no rights to think badly of others though it may just be in our nature. Only Allah is the best judge, not us humans. I'm glad that you decide to remain calm and put an honest stop to this. Truthfully, I have been a spectator, reading the exchange of posts and it's not nice ladies. We are all grown up people and there are better things in life we should look after.

oshinz said...

okay.. persoalan terjawab.

takdir hidup manusia, Allah yang tentukan. siapa kita untuk mempersoalkan benda tu semua..

tak sabar nak tengok sis naik pelamin lagi. kita doakan yang terbaik for u sis!!! =)

Reen Tart Nenas said...

jodoh pertemuan di tangan Allah. no one can change that. and congratulations on your new life together :)

a happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness.

*

thezaila said...

we love u too mak beruang!!!!

tuan empunya diri dah bersuara..

orang yg baling batu, sila JANGAN sorok tangan.

Be a man.. eh..??

sk said...

It takes a very strong person to write openly like this. Can't imagine if i were in ur shoes.

Dah, jgn nak merempan2 kat twitter lagi. takut aku. kakakakaka

I wish u n aizad eternal happiness. Here's to ur brand new of life. Cheers!

hazlynda kushairi said...

Semua dah terjawab. Kalau pihak sana tak beri apa-apa tindakbalas atau sekurangnya letak entri mintak maaf yg sama kau buat ni, tak perlu cakap betul ke salah ke tipu ke sombong ke ape ke, itu dah memadai.

As long as there is a fullstop.

Semua orang dah "over" matang dan semua orang boleh fikir. Sampai bila nak bercakap belakang, benda takkan boleh selesai kalau asyik baling batu sesama sendiri.

Masing-masing ada "back up" tapi come on, we treat you as an adult, please be one.

From my part, aku nak minta maaf kalau entri aku unsur perli dan aku sayang Nawal macam korang sayang geng korang (korang refers to ncolians)

QueenBz said...

fierce ladies? HAHA. haruslah kan!
tapi kalau dah sampai titik noktah, dah lah!

hugs utk kau. sayang kau!

ps: cepatlah pihak sana reply! nak dengar apa kata mereka!

Unknown said...

dba - yes, lets :D

anis - just stating what i Think.Correct me if im wrong . :D

nawar - even if we know both sides, it will never be a full understanding of how it happened. People leave blank spaces for a reason, its not up to anyone else to fill it in. Thanks though. Im glad I kept calm myself.

oshin - alaaa dah tuala. cecukupla naik pelamin tu haha. i just want go get married :D

Unknown said...

reen - thank u reen. nak tat nenas please hehe. insyaAllah doakan kami bahagia :D

zaila - show me your manhood. eh? HAHA

sk - here's to a life full of love. merempan di twitter tu biasa. propa je lebih kata cikgu drama hehe.

lynda - kalau tak , habis korang tarik rambut segala hehe. but i love you guys anyway. sesekali eh. haha. it doesnt matter if there is an apology or not, ive done my part :D

balkiz - hahahah. kau ni kan pontianak sungguhlah haha. terpulangla nak balas apa. entree aku lepas ni berbaur jiwang sahaja. haha. muntah darahla korang baca.

Aizad said...

Raden

After watching and hearing and spectating from afar, I think it's time for me to say something. I hope you'll read this comment.

Are you God Raden? Do you know exactly what went on in my previous marriage, or Nawal's in that sense? How did you pass your judgement so quickly? Scrap that, why did you judge us in the first place? Is there a reason why you acted the way you are at the moment? To back your friend up? Why? What's your ulterior motive?

Logically speaking, it couldn't be about Nawal being famous, and therefore she's "jahat" and "busuk". Well if she is famous, then there must be a reason why you're not. Just look at how pathetic your personal attacks are towards her. That reflects your personality in real life. People are smart, and not as dumb or conservative like you think they are. Has it ever crossed your mind that other people can make their own conclusion about what you wrote?

I went through hell last year, but I have no regrets. What happened, happened, and couldn't happen any other way. I moved on, like mature people do. It made me who I am. It made me appreciate what I have right now with Nawal. She helped me pick myself up when I was bruised, scarred and in pain. She's the total opposite of what you said she is. How can you say that she's a bad person when you don't know anything about her in real life? Based on what you read on her blog, or what you hear from other people? Tell me how that is not immature, in any way.

Last but not least, stop brown nosing in other people's life, and start improving yours. Stop judging other people because only Allah can judge us, not you, not me, not anyone else. I could care less about what you say actually because I wouldn't wanna waste my time on you. I only comment because a lot of people are affected by this so-called "war" and I'm asking you to stop before it gets out of hand. Meddling in other people's life is so not cool. You don't know what other people know about you Raden. Just think about that for a second.

And Nawal, I think, no, I do wanna marry you. Just us against the world sayang

Aizad said...

Oh, and one more thing Raden. If your intention was to break us apart, I don't think it's working. We have this little thing called trust, patience and understanding, you know, something that you don't have.

Reen Tart Nenas said...

jap jap si so called raden nie paham ke apa nawal tules english nie? hehehehehe

dah bye! nak g sambung interview org.


*nawal, nanti la bg tart nenas yer. raya hoiii raya.

QueenBz said...

hoi Reen, aku nak tart nenas jugak.
kau ni Reen, jangan judge people cepat sgt boleh tak? kang kena rotan dengan Aizad. k baiii! ;p

Aizad said...

Kahkahkah. Kemain korang ye

thezaila said...

papa beruang sudah bersuara.. takoottt!!

Mawar misswateva said...

hah hamekkk sejibik.
good one nawal!
penat la oi dgn war yang x abes2 ni.
we luv u!!

thezaila said...

aku nk tujukan lagu 3 beruang kepada papa beruang n mak beruang..hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqiJe5HBgt8&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL3E31AD58ADD19FAA

Unknown said...

oi zaila hahahha. sakit perut aku gelak. mengata aku and aizad la tu. nasib baik cakap mother bear is very slim hahahah

aizad - sayang, garangnya...seksi!!! LOL

raden - please please. free kan? hihi.

mawar - apsal kau nak penat plak? HAHA. over tau mawau. weh minggu ni ai p melaka.

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

Hi,

to Aizad,

saya adalah salah seorang mangsa nawal. for your information, many people refer her as perempuan jahat or mulut busuk ect cause she has said sooo many bad things about other people, that hurts other people feeling.did she knows me before?NO! but she jump into conclusion about me.as easy as that.calling bad names to my other friends?ape yg awak cakap kat raden tu saya boleh patah balik cakap kat nawal dan kawan2 dia ok?awk mungkin tak tahu sebab awak baru masuk dalam hidup dia kan?awk boleh cakap raden macam2, tp kalau awk tahu ape yg nawal cakap kat mangsa2 dia before ni, then you will understand why people call her that name. (maaf nawal, sy tahu awk dah minta maaf.tp saya perlu ungkit kisah lama.maaf ye).

saya anggap apa yang sedang berlaku ni lebih kurang yang berlaku pada kami n kawan2 setahun yang lepas.cume tukar tempat saya dan kawan2 ditempat nawal, nawal n kawan2 di tempat kami.beza nya kawan2 sewaktu itu kami takda up post maki2 n hina2 org lain. we choose to keep quite and just let it go. tapi makin diam makin galak mereka mengata kami. calling us as low class?anjing?hello who are they to call us that? Tuhan?



nawal, tolong ingat balik apa awk pernah cakap pasal saya n kawan2 saya tahun lepas.i still remember cause it hurts me so much.

to be honest, saya taktau raden tuju kat siapa awal2 saya baca post yg tajuk "lelaki jahat utk perempuan jahat".seriously awal2 baca tak terpk lansung nawal ke sape ke.then bila huda up entry, terus terpk "eh raden maksudkan nawal ke?".kalau huda tak up, kami tak terfikir lansung nawal yg dimaksudkan. n sampai sekarang pun raden tak bgtau dia maksudkan siapa.

tak fair korang gelar raden n kawan2 lain2 macam2. im not refering nawal,im refering nawal's friends..sedih ok sedih!sebab the last time u've said bad thing about me i keep quite about it.takde nk hina2nya.not calling any bad names to you or any of your friends.i sabar walaupun hati menangis.

but, when this happen to you, your friends hina kawan2 saya macam2..lepas bace post ni hati saya dah sejuk,tp kembali panas sebab masih ada segelintir kawan2 awal still menghina kawan2 saya.so saya terpaksa bersuara di sini..

nawal,

terima kasih up post ni. saya pun harap ini la penghujungnya.saya sendiri minta maaf ok?.semoga perkahwinan kedua awk bahagia sehingga ke syurga. selamat pengantin baru.0-0 ok?saya maafkan awk terhadap ape yg awk pernah kata2kan pada saya :)

utk kawan2 nawal.
udah2 la tu hina kawan2 saya. Allah swt tu maha kuasa, bila2 masa je dapat balasan. jgn la sebab nk back up kawan, awk boleh suka hati hina org lain.awk pun bukan tuhan nak judge org lain kan? at least raden tu dah berubah jd baik.tp awk tak tahu sebab awk bukan kawan dia.

ok itu aja.assalamualaikum

Adda Shariff said...

babe. glad to know that you are at peace with the whole issue. be a better person kan? cheers!

regards,
peace supporter! :D

QueenBz said...

excuse me cik/puan kerry (maaflah tak tahu status awak,sebab tak kenal pun)

ermm,soalan sy mudah je, Bila Kawan2 awak di hina? Siapa kawan2 awak yg dimaksudkan? Dan apakah bentuk hinaan tersebut?

Well, kalau awak bercakap pasal kawan2 awak dihina, macam mana pulak kalau sy kata, kawan2 awak juga menghina kawan2 saya?

ok, enough! kata nak 0-0 kan?

Unknown said...

Kerry - I really dont remember saying anything in particular about you, just that the thing that got us so mad was because of the posts you guys put up in blogger bride forever group. i need not say anymore pasal apa everyone posted there. I think its wrong, i voiced it out. nor did i say you were perempuan jahat etc etc. I do not hate people kerry, i only hate what they do. if you think i perempuan mulut jahat, then so be it. im merely stating what i think is right and wrong. But, i think this has gone to far. I dont intend to win my friends nor do intend to insist your friends are bad either. We all have haters. so what. LIfe moves on but if you feel what i voiced hurt you, then i apologize to you as well. Tak rugi, cause in the end we know who we are.

I think both parties said some pretty nasty things about each other. No need to voice out who is worst, who is better. If you and your friends were offended, then we can say the same for you.

I hope this is the end. I have nothing to do now than think good about others.

Unknown said...

And like i said, this has nothing to do with the feud against My friends and your friends. this has nothing to do with the fact that we have bad blood against you, and vice versa. This all started from BBF , when people started posting stuff that made ALOT of people mad. BUt then again, the group was deleted.

Like the title of this entree, it is about me and Raden. I appreciate your comments Kerry and I do feel sorry for what has happened, 0-0. but I appreciate it more if Raden spoke up and answer MY questions.Whatever it is, people have comments reserved for each other, haters, lovers,stalkers. what other people dont matter. I wish you all the best as well . And to your friends, even if they dont find this entree appealing. I am merely doing this, for my own best interest.

Aizad said...

Kerry

It all started when we don't ask, and instead we assumed. There's a difference between hating someone, and hating something that they did.

Appreciate your feedback and input, but this has to stop. From both sides. Insulting other people, be it for whatever reason is just not right. It won't lead anywhere good. Just more hatred and fight. Put our swords and shields down, and maybe this drama will stop.

I don't hate anyone. I just hate fighting for a worthless cause

Reen Tart Nenas said...

cik nawal, nama saye Reen la!

Unknown said...

reen - hhahahah please sorry maaf. nak pecah perut aku gelak kehkehkeh.

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

kerry, this is strange, did i write any names there in my entry? why so jumpy doll? please ya dont pick up my name outta nowhere. if ure in need to comment on anything by heaven sake do it, i dont give a damn cause ure nothing to me, but please dont get me in and u left and u wash your dirty hand. i detest this kind of people. i really do.

ps: kerry, whatever u have perceived from any of my entry as u have mentioned does not fall under my responsibility. it always comes back to you. rememba no name mentioned and a disclaimer too.

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

Balqis: u boleh refer blog ni http://spreadmyhappiness.blogspot.com/.ade perkataan anjing/low class/minah rempit.tak perlu cakap tak tuju kat sape2.same goes here, u girls terasa, kitaorg pun terasa gak sbb trang tang tang dia refer raden minah rempit yg low class.lg2 anjing.u blh CTRL+F kalau tak jumpa ok?


aizah, i pun nk stop.cause this war has been dragged too long.

ok nawal.0-0 k?it's ok bende lama tu i dah maafkan. i pun minta maaf kat u.yg dh lps lps la.i learnt my mistakes from that what.n i should thank to you (ni bukan perli.siyes jujur).dgn u dh ok.tp dgn kawan2 u.i tak boleh terima depa panggil macam2.mcm i sebut di komen kat atas la.

Nawal,raden tengah tak sihat.sampai masa dia akan bersuara. tp jujur i ckp, dari dia post tu rata2 dari kami langsung tak terpk dia tuju kat u.n she did mention that entry was general.

hazlynda kushairi said...

Kerry, if u hv learned from ur mistake, forgive and forget, i think this entry shudnt be up kan?

http://its-you-and-me-4ever.blogspot.com/2012/05/kelakar-betul-la.html

hazlynda kushairi said...

Oklah, lets put this to an end. On behalf of me and my #chanteks friends, Nawal and Aizad dan sesiapa sahaja yang ada buat salah dan silap, menyinggung perasaan dan berkata buruk, bercakap belakang dan yang terasa, sy minta maaf.

Sudah.

Let's end it.

Unknown said...

Kerry -appreciate you defending your friend. whatever Raden's intention was, then it doesnt matter. I have said what i need to say. All the best to you and your friends. I hope we all can be mature ladies

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

ye linda, tu post nk balas pada huda.tu sebab i minta maaf kat nawal ok?berkali2 lg.ok nnt i tarik balik post tu.demi menjaga nama semua.

i harap ini la pengakhirannya. thanks nawal.

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

same to you Nawal. all the best. selamat pengantin baru Nawal & Aizad!

Unknown said...

Thanks kerry but we're not married yet, soon insyaAllah :D

Nurulhuda|Adlie said...

anyone, if u need any proof on anjing yang dikatakan oleh kerry, yang aku mentioned, please email me. my way of writing is orang bagi benda tu, ill return it the same way. so in this case anjing came from the other side first, then only it came from me. thanks.

cik yaya said...

I'm going to respond to Kerry (and since this is a flat medium and you can't hear my tone, I want it said beforehand that I'm curious and questioning and not judging)

FYI, Kerry, apa yang huda mention dalam entry dia tu sebab nak pulang balik apa yang raden panggil kitorg(anjing) tru her fb (REMPIT. yes this one I can assure you that we're purposely labeling you guys with that)

But when some of you guys (not you, but your friends) called us ' pengikut jilat buntot janda, patut lah janda berak bersih je sbb ramai penjilat' just cut off the limit.

Bukan nak memburukkan keadaan, but aren't we're all just the same? So don't blame everything on Huda's.

okayy tamat sudahhh. 0-0 dengan kerry aje..nanti leh balik jengka sesama hehehe

Thanks everyone. Thanks.

hazlynda kushairi said...

Yes, 0-0 dengan Kerry sahaja since u seorang je yang bersuara kat sini.

Aizad said...

Apa ni 0-0? Takkan takde gol. Rugi kita bayar tiket laaa :(

Dulu Gadis, Kini Mama said...

Haish seram lak baca! Lama tak jenguk blog2 korg!
Tak sngka begini!

Yg query, blogger bride forever dah takder?

Comell ar nawal and aizad!!
Aizad is my photographer masa wed last year!

We, aizad! Igt lala tak!?? Hehe
Tetibe tukar tajuk hehe

Ape2 pun, doa lala mengiringi korang k!

Aizad said...

Hai Lala. Tomeynya anak awak :)

Renee Meow said...

Hye all..

Ok yeah i know..shocking rite?me here?

First of all, i had no idea wat was happening until recently baru dpt login twitter n bila dpt tau citer tu, i was like, not again??! yes i admit i did defended raden in twitter not only bcos she's my fren but bcos i think this is just a misunderstanding. and bcos i hated the long war which started from last year T_T

today, thanks to kerry..i pon rase tergerak hati nak bukak ur new blog n read this particular post. i dont know whether they are others but i think yours is enuf for me. thanks to kerry if it's not for her her i wouldnt know this post exist..and fyi kerry, thanks for being there 4me all this while.. and also thanks for actually buka hati untuk let go n put all this to an end.. :) *hugs*

Ok sambung, As a woman, im sorry to hear about the divorce, n yes it is a very sensitive thing, especially at a young age.. my aunt also faced the same thing and i saw how miserable she was, n kesian at her kids@my cousins cos sumer kecik2 lg.. i know we canot simply judge people or play around with dat matter. but i do believe this is just a misunderstanding as raden is just sharing her fren's story (mana tau fren tu yg suruh share kat b2b lain as pengajaran?). bcos for me i received alotta emails from brides asking me to share their stories about vendors in my blog untuk pengajaran. so that's possible,right? Raden's story could be almost the same as yours but also,could be someone else's too. and sometimes others yg membaca pun agak xmembantu, theyread+buat conclusion+report.. in other words, batu api. Dont u think so?

Anyways, let's just put that aside and concentrate on ur new life now. glad u have found someone to heal the pain. And honestly it's nice to see ur happy+cheerful side. Congratz to you+future hubby and reaaallly hope we can put all this to an end. yes including that war we had last year which had involved sooooooo many people and also BBF.. T_T bila ingat balik mcm kelakar pon ade. starting frm misunderstanding, name callings, berbalas here n there, defending each other, group clashing, new groups forming, blablabla..even fb posts bout daily life pon jd issue..when will it end? we were like a family before, n it turned ugly. Honestly i wished dat all of dat never happened.. So here's from me@Renee Meow, im sorry too. im tired with all this war, seriously not worth it. Im sorry to u nawal n ur #chanteks frens (now i know what #chanteks is ;p) lynda,farah,moose,yaya,sk, n others...

also, thanks to my gals who defended n stood for me during the 'war'... luv u all, so let's just put an end to it ya..?dah nak raya dah ni pon..haha..

Nawal, have a happy life and wish u all the best!

Renee Meow

Unknown said...

Hear hear!jemput datang kenduri nanti ncolian and chanteks boleh beramas mesraaaaa

hazlynda kushairi said...

Hi Kerry & Renee,

BBF stuff is over long ago, and we have other things here to talk to which clearly stated and by SPECIFIC PERSON. Please do understand and don't mix up your emotions please.

Khairiyah aka Kerry said...

hi korang,

ok we all made your mistakes.so just end here. I am very sorry for all the misunderstanding that have been caused by our sides. yang sudah tu sudah la.kan nawal?no personal attack anymore.if ade di kalangan kami yg buat lagi, just email me at mirzakerry@gmail.com, nanti i p ketuk org itu ok??haha.ok serious,just inform me.bukan nk jd baik ke ape,tp tanak dah misunderstanding macam ni berlaku lg di masa hadapan.tak best ok.huhu

kerry dah tarik balik post yg berkaitan, and I hope you all do the same. tp nawal yg ni jangan,biar je k.sebagai bukti kita saling maaf-memaafi.ewahhh.


to other girls: no more grudges ok?0-0 tau.saya mewakili kawan2 saya, minta maaf ape yg kery dan kawan2 pernah tercakap,tertuduh n so on yg menyakitkan hati anda semua. let's end this war. I hope after this no more personal attack via blog,twitter and fb or any media social platform.I will assure you my friends will do the same. thank you and all the best to all of you.

ok girls, that's all from me now. to nawal and aizad, may this 2nd marriage become your eternal happiness. i wish in advance boleh kan?. hihi

Unknown said...

wish je tak cukup. hadiah besau please kbai.

Renee Meow said...

Lynda: Yes clearly this post is for Raden. But,i apologize here cos i admit i backed her up in twitter, so secara xlangsung i am involved. u did it too, so im doing the same thing here. And, i dont think bbf stuff was over, if not this 'war' wont prolong up until now...so alang2 dah mintak maaf (about defending raden), i pun mintak maaf skali about bbf.. i meant no harm, i just want all this to end..ok peace~

Renee Meow

Renee Meow said...

Lynda: Yes clearly this post is for Raden. But, the reason i apologize here cos i admit i backed her up in twitter, so secara xlangsung i am involved. u did it too (apologize), so im doing the same thing here. And, i dont think bbf stuff was over, if not this 'war' wont prolong up until now...so alang2 dah mintak maaf (about defending raden), i pun mintak maaf skali about bbf.. i meant no harm, i just want all this to end..ok peace~

Renee Meow

hazlynda kushairi said...

Hi Renee,

Yes, on the bbf part kita dah lama saling memaafkan (but to forget seems imposible I guess as bbf was brought up by dedicated people who have gather many brides, can u imagine how frustrated we felt about it?) and everything started from bbf then drag sampai ke hari ini. Kindly dont forget you're the main culprit for bbf incident and i believe u have not being bite by alzheimer just yet right.

And yeah that's about bbf, but for this particular issue, i personally think that raden mmg sengaja personal attack nawal via her entry. Proven by a follow up entry with a title cili terasa pedas. i dun need an explanation nor an apology from anyone, that's not the main concern here but this issue have involve nawal and us as well as people claimed that kami yg "jilat bontot janda"

I would appreciate kalau raden (atleast) have a courtesy to email nawal personally if she don't have guts to do it publicly or leave a some comment here. Obviously this entry is for her (with her name and print screen of her blog), please don't give any excuse cause it wasn't nice to hear it from other people bout her when she can convey it on her own. If its true that she's unable to do so just say that ok I'm sick ill comment later. We would have accepted it. and Nawal has done her part. As a friend, sama macam you, you defend Raden, I defend Nawal, ss and chanteks, kita sama-sama nak end it here. Tapi apa peranan Raden? Instead of dia post pasal cerita hantu, why couldn't she spend her 5 precious mins to say something about this? And yeah if u respond to this u better speak about bbf only. As the other concern it would be best attend by Raden herself.

TTNJ Seaweed Chips said...

MAK ENON NI PUN kategori fierce ladies ke idak ni ...