Dear Future Kids
I loved my weekends now, Thanks to your Father. He did the most sweetest thing, I think Im having a hard time choosing which is the sweetest by now. Your grandfather had a meeting in Malacca Last Saturday. So your Grandma and I followed, checked in at Mimosa hotel.
Guess who's are these?
View from the lobby. Jalan Bunga Raya
Mosque next door.
The view from our hotel room
At 6 we had some mother daughter time in Jonker Walk.Took the taxi. The ride was a minute away and we had to pay ten bux. sheesh. We had so much fun looking at antiques at this one antique store. We even found this cool old Grammaphone, and they played Nat King Cole's song too. It cost around RM700. We told your Grandpa about it, he told us we should've bought it. Or pay in installments. Yeah right. Oh well.
Jonker Walk at 6.
Old fashioned blender
Fat me. thanks to YOU
Antique
We left the antique store half an hour later, and the SA came running outside calling for us "We're closed at 6 okay? Just to let you know". LOL. I might just go back there and get a tempayan for our house.
Last time I was in Malacca, your father brought me to this place that sells excellent desserts, so I brought Grandma there too.88 Jonker.You gotta try their desserts, extra yummy.
Durian cendol and Soursop for me.
We reached the hotel room around 7.30, only to find your grandpa hiding behind the door wanting to suprise us LOL. He's so silly.
Your father came, at night. Around 8.30. From Sepang. He was late. *Giggle* and was sweating cause according to him, he was nervous LOL. Grandpa, being his usual self, was sitting in the car waiting like a hungry wold. Your grandma and I waited at the hotel lobby though. Cause we knew if we sat in the car, we would hear it from him. So we waited for your father.
When We did step inside the car, your Grandpa scolded me! Your Grandma said "Itu, Aizad dah sampai" "Mana Aizad? Ish. Kenapa Nawal ni ajak orang datang jejauh. Menyusahkan. Kalau dia ada komitmen lain macam mana? " Can you believe that? Not even a son in law yet and your grandpa is choosing sides. LOL.
I said "Biarla, dia nak" .LOL. Your mother can be pretty adamant sometimes.
We had seafood at Parameswara, Umbai after an hour drive. LOL. Not your fault baby. Had to line up and choose the fresh seafood. Your father is a natural when it comes to seafood. I didn't even lift a finger. Your grandparents waited at the table. We sat inside the boat. I got a little dizzy cause It was on water.
Look at that
Food was late. And the vegies came first. Your grandpa finished one plate of rice with only vegies! LOL. He was so hungry. And then the food came and by the time we finished, we were so full, Grandpa had to give the other plate of kerang bakar to the table next to us. LOL.
They're so happy :)
And then your dad paid the bill . And Grandpa said "Eh dia bayar ke tu? " LOL. Playing innocent much,Poppy?
I can't believe both of them are being so nonchalant about having your father with us. I can't believe it myself sometimes. BUt I know their love for him is growing. :) I gotta remind myself a lot of times this is happening. Couldn't ask for more, seeing my two men getting along just fine.
He stole me away the next day and we went to Bukit Tinggi. We left at 1, ate subways on the way, stopped at Genting Sempah for Zohor and reached Bukit Tinggi by 3. Straight off to the Japanese Garden and Botanical Garden.
Botanical Garden.
Happy :)
Guess how we took this? LOL. Thank God for his tab or else
we wont have pictures
Went up to the hotel for a while. I was so stupid and wore my 4 inch CNK heels, only
to have him catch me everytime I tripped.
Had tea at a bakery, Boulangerie Bakery.
Dinner at night at De Warung Cafe at 7 Shah Alam
One day, you will know what kind of man your father is. Maybe you can get a few pointers when you're dating :).
Love
Your crazy mother who can't wait to meet you
P/S : more entrees from the crazy mother to come teehee
P/P/S I do sound crazy dont I ? LOL
P/P/S I do sound crazy dont I ? LOL




























18 comments:
"Jonker Walk at 6"
I'm pretty sure that amoi didn't exist. LOL
Oh by the way, future kids, your father calls your mother mango, only because she calls me pumpkin
semoga korang kekal hingga ke Jannah :)
Sayang - you jahat! LOL. she did so exist! And kids, its the other way around. he says my tummy is squishy like mango. your father is silly
iza - thank you iza :D
alolololo.. bila baby nak keluar? cepatla kawen korang ni. haih. taksabar nak tengok babybear..
ni mmg deeply madly in love ni hehehe
alaa suweetnye mom2be ngn daddy2be niiii..
apa ni gileeeeeeee haha apa ni apa apa
(^_~)
Lisa - tehee
mawau - muntah tak muntah tak? Teehee
huda - dah baru tau ke aku gila haha
sweet laaa...
penin-penin lalat beberapa saat bila start baca entri nih..
apa2 punn...semoga kalian berdua kekal bahagia samapai syurga.. ;)aminnn...
p.s : aishh..bila tarikh majlisnya nihhh..?? ngeh3x!! :P
rendition of how i met your father?
haha. gila nawal oi
sukaaaaaanya entry ni!!!
ekeke. kau memang gila nawal oi.
cepat kawen. nak nasik jagung. eh
kahhhkahh gila oi!
tergelak aku baca, sweet la gila!
How I met your father 2.0
Kahhkahhh Melin nak nasi jagung, aku nak cendol pls!
Sejuk x bukit tinggi skrg nawal? Nape aizad suka wat kening gitu time gamba.. Trademark eaa? Hihi. Mane nawal gemuk? Slim jee..
haha comel betoi entree ni..
dear kids, cepat la kuar.. auntie x sabar nk tggu ni.btw kids, ur father nmpk sgt tinggi.hehe
vee - :)
cik senah - hehe nantiiiiii...awat hang tak sabarq ngat niii...
moose & amelyn - haha agakla gila hehe. sabar je la ye baca haha. sesuka je request. aku buat nasi lemak kukus je la haha
lunda- menu lain. no more cendol. heh. How i met your father 2.0 pon bolehhh
kak su - tak berapa la sebab dia pon tak tinggi mana tapi kalau hujan memang sejuk..haha. dia memang suka gitu..nawal dah mokla kak suuuu..eee pipi tu!
niza - tula aku pon tak sabau ni LOL. he doesnt look tall la niza, he IS tall. HEHE. bandingkan ngan aku cam apa dah ,.
Post a Comment