Wasn't feeling so well yesterday, took the day off. Didn't stop me from having my daily dosage of Aizad Fahmy. Yes. Daily. I was so upset we had to cancel our plans the day before that I sort of took it out on him. Poor baby. Sorry sweetie, this little baby doll is starting to get used to seeing her pumpkin everday. Blame no one but yourself :p.
Place was cool though. Aside from their booths, they have
3 tables where you can sit down legs crossed, can you spot the
hidden space to put your shoes in?
So he came over and had his Zohor prayers at my house, off to pick up Muna, came back and went to de Warung for iftar. Food wasnt good. He thought the food tasted like crap. I thought it was fine. I guess my definition of good food isn't up at par with him. LOL. Won't bring you there again love.
*sigh* Apa nak jadi ngan aku ni
Ok guys enjoy the rest of your wednesday !




No comments:
Post a Comment