Section 7 Shah Alam is a haven for hijabs and scars . Somehow PKNS managed to have all these stores in one building. Fareeda. De Haja. Pearl Haya. Radiusite. And those boutiques that sell your skirts and blouses and jackets . Hijabers will love it. Hijabers. Blergh...
Wanted to go to Radiusite but it was closed for Maulidur Rasul. So I stumbled onto Sugarscarf's front door. No I dont buy scarfs online so I haven't really heard of Sugarscarf. Noob. Yes I know. But I loved it!!! Their designs is so fresh and they even have these cool hooded Cardigans which Im eyeing. And the price is reasonable! Woohoo move over Cik Siti Imma rock the hood!
me with ma lil man
I got one hooded chiffon outer scarf from Sugarscarf that I wore to PakCik's wedding (previous entree) for RM55. Pretty reasonable I must say compared to Fareeda's RM200 awning. Sugarscarf's awning is only RM39. Who the hell wears a RM200 scarf? Gila. Boleh buat perut kenyang sebulan. Oklah. Kalau perut aku tak sampai sebulan bahahahaha
P/S : One thing I noticed about all these stores in Section 7 is that they have AWESOME deco. Roman pillars. Velvet purple sofas.


3 comments:
hi. is this store in PKNS or in Section 7?
section 7 :)
owh ingat online je... ok bleh jenguk nie!
Post a Comment