Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another wedding

A nice addition to our family. Not to our small knitted one but to our extended family. Pakcik (my last uncle) got married last week and I missed both his solemnization and Bride's reception. Managed to attend our reception like duh we're hosting it. 

Adam who usually takes pictures of the family now has to take pictures of the bride and groom. My uncle is a photographer with Fotofreaks Malaysia. Yes the ones that took my video in Broga. Adam is the newest addition to their team so Adam was a bit busy so yes we just camwhored using what phones we have.

Crowd wasn't big. Food for 700 but maybe around 500 came? Nevertheless weddings are so much fun especially with relatives from afar. Got a few questions, brushed them off but managed to answer Wan Nah's big Q which she got quite a suprise from me haha.

Nothing new than the ones on FB. 



with Opah Linda yang comel. Yes dia opah saya. 


 me, Acik nana, firdaus and ifah


Pak Man and Acik Yana

My man


Adam and Ahmad


Mama and Mak Ngah


Keluarga Kak Shahida. My SIL


Me, Muna, Angah, adik and Kak Shahida



my bro and i 



Tok Man and Wan Yana with Azam 




Ma daddy and I 



With my favourite aunt. 








Had a mini photoshoot with Shy after the reception at Tasik SUK. For all who don't know, SUK has it's own lake, across Section 4. You can't see the lake from the road, you park and walk a bit but it's nice and it's a small lake and I love the landscaping despite the bridge was a little run down and I almost, ALMOST had my feet in the water when I broke one of the planks with my platform bahahahhaa. 

Will post soon!

Oh. Dress is courtesy of Hariz Zakwan. Mak Hayam besar. 
Reasonable price and I love his designs. Kalau dia ada tetek dah lama
jadi best friend forever. 

Memula tempah tu macam sceptical la jugak , not because of his so called 'reputation' yang orang asik bising and gembar gemburkan tu but because that dress uses lycra and i know how it sticks to your body and you have to have that kick ass body at least apam kena adala. Apam apam manis haha gila. 

Memula nak pakai spanx tapi bila pikirkan mahal nak mampos and i dont really need it so I just gambled with it and wore it spanx-less. Nasib baik perut behave that day kalau tak penatla jugak aku nak tarik nafas sepanjang masa. Tummy circumference was made a bit loose. Nan hado la aku nak buat keketat kan . Kalau badan slim mlim takda lemak no baby fat langsung takpa jugak. Gemuk buat cara gemuk. 

We were almost done with the shoot and then I just realized I didn't have my car keys with me! Gila kau! Penat aku carik habis selongkar dah segala pocket shy. Aku pon menanggalkan platform dan berlari2 anak dengan baju RCW ke kereta. Ya Rabbi anak siapa tah yang ilang akai ni , kunci ada lagi kat ignition. Memang takda akai la aku..Nasib la kereta tak hilang.

Pastu sambung shoot bahahaha.

Will post those pics from the photoshoot soon. Shy kata muka aku macam mati laki. 
So don't expect a kick ass shoot.

Toodles. 

8 comments:

Schaz said...

sis nawal, ur all ur entries mesti ada words yg bila i baca akan gelak sorang2..and in this entry, it is 'apam apam manis' ..hahahahah...anyway i dah berkenalan dgn hariz utk rebut next batch harga dress jatuh terjelepuk dia tu..huhu

HaniRose said...

alahai tak sempat jumpa before I left =( I had it planned nak jumpa the final week but then we had tons of family stuff planned for us...do keep in touch! nanti balik cuti we meet up ok? =)

Unknown said...

schaz - yayyy! boleh terjelepuk sama sama!!! woohoo!! cant wait for you to rock that dress! kasi link nanti okay!

hani - i know :(. somehow i commented your entrees but did you get them hani? Cause I didnt get any notifications..:(.but im so happy for u! do let us know when you guys get back please! I would so love to meet you :(. and nathan!!!!! Hugs babe! more entrees please!

~Hayati~ said...

dress kita bakal sama..tp belum smpat hamek lg dr hariz..hahaha..tgk nawal pakai sgt cantek rs xsabo nak g amik :p

Unknown said...

yati - yayyy! sila beri link nak tengok jua!jua gitu hihi

oshinz said...

macam dah confuse sape pengantin sebenarnya. haha.. sangat malatop!

Mrs. Rainbow said...

fabulousity is yours..vavavom gitu...!

:: Riri-Fatieha ::~ said...

your dress so lovely la sis...