I cant say how being 30 feels like Cause I still feel like Im 25. Probably because for me at 30, I expect people to be wise and have it all and stable and have all the right answers.Im farrrr from that.Which is why I call people Abang and Akak (when they're the ones who should be calling me Akak haha) especially adik posmen,adik technician aircond..etc..theyd look at me with a weird face as If im speaking french.
Todays year was pleasant. Had an early celebration with ana on new years, steamboat potluck with my family.Then husband brought back my pressie on the eve of 12th Jan. Thank you for the perfume love. 3rd bottle from him.. and we had lunch on the day itself at Fuel Shack Ioi city mall.If its one thing we share,its our love of food.Im not picky when it comes to birthdays honestly. Not expecting candle light dinners or big bangs. Dont really care as long as its remembered, and a bit special compared to other days :) . Wait,now I feel like Im 30 haha.
Went home and Kids Slept from 2-5pm. Thank you sweethearts for that longg nap haha.
Anyway..so I tried a bit of zumba..and dirty dancing..(aint dirty at all trust me)..a bit of floor exercise and it keeps my energy up. But im not convinced Itll help me with my muffin top..until I did Gillian's 6 pack in 6 weeks workout.My God it felt good.Hell,but good. One of the workout was really hard and hurt in places i didnt expect . so i didnt do that one.Told husband what im trying at the moment and he gave me a measly "Semoga Berjaya". Pft. You might as well say " I love you even if ure fat" ok. Not encouraging enough.I need this to work! No more muffin top plz! Ordered one zumba outfit ,supposed to be getting it on the 18th.Cant wait!!
Now that I dont work,I can do my workouts at night and not worry about waking up at 6 to go to work. Alhamdulillah for the time.
So any workouts that I should try?
No comments:
Post a Comment