Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Rumble tuff pump

Finallyyyyy some me time! phew.Motherhood is tough, but it's doable.And frankly speaking I didnt think I could do it.But when it happens to you you cant actually push it away right.Bring it on! And i honestly think if you can be a mother, and handle everything on your own without the help of anyone else,you can handle anything that comes your way.

We moved back to our apartment, and it's easier than I imagined.I was pretty worried at first, with no one to help do the dishes and the laundry and I'd have to give the baby baths myself..what if my stiches rip apart? Lol . But they've healed so stop being a drama queen Nawal!

Aizads been lovely, Yes lantakla aku nak bangga2kan laki aku.Kau tak suka boleh henti baca.He's been cooking and preparing meals before he leaves the house, and he does the laundry, and takes care of the baby while I have my shower at 5 pm haha.Yes.Kalif usually wakes up in the morning.I give him a bath, and feeds him sometimes till 2 hours, and he plays until 2 ish. I wake him up for his bath at 6.30 and he goes to sleep in his cot at 7. Thank you everyone for giving me suggestions on how to put a baby to sleep. I feed him before bedtime and say 'Kalif kena tidur, dah malam ni".and he sleeps! Magic! Haha. He wakes up only to change his nappy and for bf sessions. Good boy sangat.

Wait, isnt this post titled Rumble tuff pump? Lol

Ok here goes

I really dont know what to say about the pump compared to other pumps cause ive never used other pumps. But so far it works for me, ive no complains except for maybe 1;it has so many parts! So u have to wash each one and dry it , and it can be quite a hassle cause i pump 4-5 times a day to stock up for work. But i guess it comes with the price.

Oh speaking bout the price, i know in shah alam it cost around 450-480 per pump. I got mine for 390 at Yong Fong, a shop in batu berendam, melaka. You can google them, they have a fb account. And no, they dont sell online nor can u book the pump unless you pay full.thats what i did. Fida had her friend buy the pumps for us.they were out of stock so we paid in full and we got our pumps a week after.

mm what else. The pump is really light, and can fit any cooler bag/pump bag. Duh. Its a double pump, and u can go manual as well but ive never tried that. Whats the use to go manual if u can use the cable.

Buttt its a bit noisy haha. But its x like ur going to pump in public kan, unless u plan to pump at your workstation but i leave that to u .

Id recommend this pump. And its purple. Ok that was random. (Im writing from my tab which i hate. Aizad took the laptop with him) . Gambar takda, pergi google lol. Malas. Takkan aku nak update with gambar aku try the pump kan? Or on aizads? lol .

What else? Mmmm. I think thats it, i have more to do, i have an hour before the bugger wakes up. Time is of the essence everyone!

So hit me with a comment if u have any q's

Toodles! 

1 comment:

a y e z said...

tengok skek aizad pakai pump tu. hehehe