Saturday, March 9, 2013

To tell or not to tell?

Immediately after I found out I was expecting, I started getting nauseous. Getting sick means being late and skipping a few days of work sometimes.Question is : Should I tell my boss?

I know some people opt to keep their pregnancy in the closet , at least for the first three months.They have their own reasons, but the most popular one is out of fear of a misscariage.

Allah knows best. I personally told my boss and my colleagues because 1)I needed their support , if I wasnt well that day and needed an extra hand, or I needed someone to cover my class, 2)I didnt want anyone at work to second guess me , with all the tardiness and absence from work 3)Should something happen,I know they understand and have my back.

The first few weeks, when it was the hardest, it was extremely hard to wake up and go to work. We're newlyweds, so apart from adapting ourselves to married life,I also have to adapt to the sickness. I wanted to quit! I Hated my job cause Im expected to be on my feet at all times,And im sick 24/7. When it became too much to handle,I had to slow down, and call in late.

So i told my boss.Over sms.Haha

The thought of having a miscarriage didn't overwork my brains.Yes there's a possibility but there's also a possibility I'll carry this lil bean to full term.

So what if it's too early to announce?
So what if I will miscarry? Wouldn't u want the support from your colleagues and friends if you do?
So what if I survey baby stuff even if Im just in my 11th week? Do I have to wait until Im 5 months preggy to survey,do a budget,and save up?

"Awal nyalah survey"

Is there anything wrong with surveying?Shoot me if its a sin

I just dont get it , where are all of these opinions coming from? If you had a misscarriage before, then yes, I understand.Even if you do, Its a blessing from God.Nonviable pregnancy.

Someone posts a picture about baby stuff that makes them happy,you either congratulate them,be happy and keep quiet or you like that post.

You dont tell em 'wow thats a bit too early dont u think?'

Buzz killer betul

I'll update on whatever I want and if you dont like it, buzz off.Sama macam I update on 'What should I avoid during pregnancy?" then someone comments "I wouldnt be too excited, in case something bad happens".wtf? Cant you just be happy for people around you?

Some people just cant keep their comments to themselves,eh?










12 comments:

PussyCat said...

Keep updating dear..

PussyCat said...

Keep updating dear..

harzharun said...

hahaha...aku perasan komen tu...kat fb kan...aku ingt sbb aku pun rasa menyirap gak dia tulis gitu..ingt nak smash,tp kang nmpk nyebok plak...manusia manusia...mcm2 jenis...

ryyhan said...

Hope not too late to wish u congrats on ur pregnancy nawal..

Tiba2 teringat plak diri sdiri nk bgtau boss pregnant no 2 ( while no 1 br 7 bulan), ketaq lutut...end up pegi bgtau boss dgn diri sblh dia bw pen & kertas...pstu ckp slow2 i want to tell u something...tulis laju2 suh boss baca. Dia terus tgk muka kata good what..phew lega xterkata...tp ms tu bgtau boss je..collegue lain tau lps dh nk msk 4 bln..

Xteringat plak ms tu nk bgtau thru sms..hehe

kay_are said...

i agree with u. i was pondering jugak dlu before announce to everyone.tp peduli la i just redah je.heh. to others yg nk keep it until 2nd tri ke 3rd ke up to them.respect jelah.yg tkg komen pn if xsuke,xyah komen,simpan je dlm hati drpd buat org tu skt hati.haha

kay_are said...

err alamak nawal.sorrg.kay_are kt ats tu i accidentally use my husband akaun.hahaha.its me, LISAlisut.hehe sorryyyy :D

Rilla said...

Konpius kejap nape muka laki Lisa yang keluar, LOL.

Ah, lantaklah orang nak cakap apa. I started buying baby stuff at 5th month. Buat survey awal lagi. Bukan apa, I have a hectic work schedule, kalau aku tak sempat shopping kau nak shopping kan ke? Gitu. But turned up, even at 34th week I havent completed my shopping list and off I went to deliver my baby, bayangkan, baju baby yang baru ada berapa kerat tu pon belom basuh. Nasib adik ipar baik hati tolong basuhkan.

There's so much information to digest when you're preparing for your baby, so starting to do your research early is smart because you won't get overwhelmed. Kang dah 7 month preggy baru nak sibuk-sibuk tanya steriliser tu ape, breast pump ape yang best dsb.

Unknown said...

Harz-lain kali, komen ! Haha.

Ryhan-hahaha kelakarlah u ni! I sebab boss pon perempuan i ok je tp its my first pregnancy, haha mst u malu kan. Tp ok lah tu boss supporitive.

Lisa-sengal! Hahaha. Masa bagitau tu pk kan cuti cuti n mc yang bakal diambil je.camne nak justify.haha. Lagipon bos mmg rsjin cita hal dia jugak.now shes pregnant too, a week earlier! Hahaha

Rilla-haih kannnn...i yang malas shopping senanya. My husband semangat, he's so excited and even asked around about breast pumps. Yang aku ni selambaaaa je lagi haha.siap xnak stroller lain,nak gak greco. Hah yola bang, menurut perintah jela haha.

Unknown said...

Harz-lain kali, komen ! Haha.

Ryhan-hahaha kelakarlah u ni! I sebab boss pon perempuan i ok je tp its my first pregnancy, haha mst u malu kan. Tp ok lah tu boss supporitive.

Lisa-sengal! Hahaha. Masa bagitau tu pk kan cuti cuti n mc yang bakal diambil je.camne nak justify.haha. Lagipon bos mmg rsjin cita hal dia jugak.now shes pregnant too, a week earlier! Hahaha

Rilla-haih kannnn...i yang malas shopping senanya. My husband semangat, he's so excited and even asked around about breast pumps. Yang aku ni selambaaaa je lagi haha.siap xnak stroller lain,nak gak greco. Hah yola bang, menurut perintah jela haha.

MyRainbowDreams said...

Haha. Perasan gak komen tu. Sampai nk bergaduh dia dgn your husband. HAHA. Nak nyampuk gak tp malas la uols. So aku duduk je la tgk drama minggu ini. HAHA

Take care :)

XOXO
Mira

QueenBz said...

Lisa kelakar tau guna akaun KR. hahaha.
Ok, tak kesah kau nak update ape, aku baca jer. Kalau update ada harga bagus lagi, senang org lain nak refer nanti. yelah kau glemer,confirm ade org tanye nanti bape harga.
kalau org glemer suam2 dia bgtau pon takde effect ape. eh?
kbai!

Unknown said...

Mira-haha. Xpela anggap je emosi ibu ngandung hehe

Kiz-KR ada akaun kau,zahir ado? Haha. Boleh pakai akaun KR nak komen len kali. Kehkehkeh.

Aku malas update harga sebab semua laki aku bayar.kbai.