I don't know about the rest of you but my backache has started a few weeks back. It could be lack of calcium, the mattress, or my pelvic bone is just shifting and making way for the baby.
Got some calcium pills from the doctor, but backpain was too much .Kept waking up with my back aching everyday so we went to Setia City Mall and scouted for Mothercare's maternity pillow.A look at the price and I was on my way out.Theres no way Im gonna spend 300 bux on a pillow, although I was expecting it to cost that much.
We stepped out of Mothercare and Just so happens Dynas Nursing Attire's stall was in front of mothercare.and they sell maternity pillows! So i grabbed one of these babies
Woohoo.For RM119, I can use the pillow for my backaches, and for breastfeeding the baby later on. And the morning after i slept with it:tadaaaa! Goodbye backaches!
Eh xnak tanya ke beli ni pakai duit laki ke duit sendiri?kehkehkeh..
4 comments:
Murahnya maternity pillow kt DNA. Nape I xpenah survey kt sna? I ms preggy dlu pn cari jugak pillow ne dan macam u jugak, 'no way i want to spend 300 for a pillow'. Las2 tak beli pn. Haha. I am cheapskate like that. Haha.
Haha i pon cheapskate! Tu pon masa nak beli kat DNA, asik pk banyak kali.rm100 for a pillow is still expensive for me.Duit banyak nak pakai kan..Tapi mengenangkan asik sakit belakang, i beli la jugak . Tp choice of color tak banyakla. I beli tu pon suami i nak warna tu,dia kata match dgn dinding bedroom. Apakah? Haha.
I have the same pillow, cuma corak je lain. Sekarang pakai as nursing pillow pulak. Suka bantal kecik dia tu, dulu buat alas bawah perut time tidur mengiring.
HAHA i pakai the small pillow for the same thing!! Semalam my husband sorokkan sebab dia kata sejak i ada bantal tu, i sombong haha. asik peluk bantal tu je. LOL. nasib i jumpa haha
Post a Comment