Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby please come fast

Ok ini entree betul. HAHA. 

It's been a great year so far Alhamdulillah. Been getting great news and I am so happy for everyone :). Im starting my own class, we've moved to our new crib, and Im 9 weeks preggers. 

Well pregnancy is doing good Alhamdulillah. Still trying to digest the fact that Im pregnant. Yes, call me paranoid but I keep touching my tummy and wondering if that lil seed is growing or not. Fear of the unknown,  fear that something bad will  happen, but I brush that feeling away quickly. I'm entering my 10th week soon , and frankly haven't gone for my antenatal checkup yet. Still feel its too early. But I got one scheduled at Klinik Kesihatan Seksyen 7 Shah Alam next month, during the term break so I don't have to compromise my classes. 

Had my share of morning sickness, passed the lethargic stage, then entered the nauseous stage, i dont throw up that often, i think less than 10 times counting, but I am nauseous and dizzy most of the time. But it's slowed down now and most of the time Im ok. But I realized that Im having motion sickness whenever i step into a car. HAHA. Cant do anything about that. 

Aizads been great. He's been cooking and cleaning if I dont feel like it (read : merajuk ahaha) and he's been a great handyman. EHEHEHE. 

We've decided to deliver at PPUM. Dont ask me why, just had a good feeling and I really think other hospitals don't make a difference. Berserah pada Allah , in sya Allah semua berjalan lancar. 

I have another good news but then again it's not Mine to share, lets wait till im allowed to disclose. HEHE. 

So, anyone delivered at PPUM before? And Im not talking about the private wing, UMMC. 



9 comments:

famzmhj said...

salam....

actually antenatal check up should be done as early as possible... at 9 weeks, you can already hear baby's heartbeat!

and about PPUM, i had a very bad experience with one of the Oby-Gyn. I know it might be an isolated case, but well, I still remember her rude remarks and it is very hard for me to forget and forgive.

cik yaya said...

wei naik moto naik moto!soh ejad anto naik moto kakakaka

Nawal said...

Cik Atun - Thank you Atun! :). Will go as soon as we can find the time. :).

What happened at PPUM? have you delivered?

cik yaya - mende naik moto ni oi? HAHA

Hasnah said...

hehe perasaan mcm tak percaya ada baby ke x dlm tummy tue comel! =D

famzmhj said...

i delivered but thank God i delivered in Ipoh, not there. I am still traumatized. T_T

to cut the story short - the incident in PPUM, after waiting for so many hours, i was told a heart breaking news and i was about to cry and she had a nerve to scold me. as if i am someone who conceived out of wedlock.

i don't know if she's still working at PPUM though. Hopefully you will not come across her, EVER.

bila ingat balik pun sakit hati. huhu.

ok. sori jadikan your blog medium untuk lepaskan perasaan pulak.

jaga diri k...

cik yaya said...

naik moto la dah ko pening naik kete kahkah

aku 1st tri if naik kete takleh duduk belakang n naik kete org.ngada sgt hahaha

Unknown said...

Atun-awww that must have been hard to forget.Hope i never encounter that staff or of i do, hope the baby is fine nontheless. Alhamdulillah,all went well for u.

Haha x kisah blog mmg tmpt melepaskan geram. Napa u deliver kat perak kalau checkup kat ppum?

Yaya-kahhhh gilo kang tercicir naik moto.hujan acane sian mummy basah .

Eee ngadanya xle naik keta org! Kahkah.dok blakang tu lg ngada. Haha

Rilla said...

I think, when it comes to your pregnancy and delivery, memang kena berserah. Sebab benda ni dugaan dan masing-masing ada bahagian.

Some yang buat kat private pun ada yang bad experience while some has a smooth sail at gov. hospital.

Kalau kena duga tu anggap jelah buat mencuci dosa. Huuu..rindu masa pregnant, but not the morning sickness part, eheh.

Unknown said...

rilla- true true. jom beranak lagi! hheheh.