Dear Aizad,
I thank Allah for this journey , for this second chance and for giving me you, the one soul who sees me , since day 1. From the first time we met, you took my breath away , literally leaving me with no words to utter. I wasn't expecting a happily ever after so soon, and certainly not with you. But who am I to deny this wonderful being, who has loved me endlessly despite my flaws and my past.
Do you remember, the first time you asked me out, you said since we're both divorcees, it would be only right if we went on a date together? You said, maybe we'd find solace in each other. And you couldn't have been more right. I still remember that day. I went down to Speak, and bought a new cardigan just so I'd look nice for you. We planned to meet at Starbux at the Curve, and I walked past you and your group of friend, all the way to the end of the corridor cause I was so nervous. I didn't want to say hi to the wrong guy. So i hid, behind the pillar, calling you and trying to see where you were. HAHA. I was so nervous, I even ordered a drink with milk, forgetting that Im lactose intolerant. ( I couldn't sleep the whole night cause I had a tummy ache cause of the milk Haha)
Do you remember, we were supposed to watch Street Dance 2, the movie I won from Capital FM, and we decided to give it all away so that we can just talk . Just the two of us. After maghrib we headed off to Porto Romano for dinner.
Do you remember, we were supposed to watch Street Dance 2, the movie I won from Capital FM, and we decided to give it all away so that we can just talk . Just the two of us. After maghrib we headed off to Porto Romano for dinner.
Do you remember, I had the Seafood spaghetti and didn't finish eating it cause it had too much tomato? LOL. And then we talked for hours, over hot tea and music and it felt so good, to just talk and talk and talk, as if time was slipping through our fingers. I kept looking at the clock, to see how much time we had left, before we ordered dessert. And that was the worst creme brulee I've ever tasted in my life, yet it was perfect cause I shared it with you.
I was floating when I got back. I fell for you so hard, I tried to tell myself that this was just too good to be true. I fought back actually. Telling myself over and over to slow down and just take a step back. The next day, you sent me flowers. And even though I knew that you had me then and there, I told you I didn't want to see you. Take things slow. It's too soon. I don't want to rush things.
You met my brother, the second time we met. We had dinner like a family, and I made you tea. I was driving home, and I told myself, "He's the one". Yet, I told myself I shouldn't get carried away. Don't get carried away Nawal.
The 3rd time, it was with my best friend. I was scared at how fast I fell in love with you, so I had to bring her along. To confirm that you WERE perfect for me. I think it couldn't have gone any better. She gave some great feedback, and I knew I couldn't deny it any longer. The fourth time we went out,you were my date , for a friends wedding. This time you even cancelled your trip to Bandung with Joe and Amir Jahari. The fifth date, we had dinner at Laman Grill.
I met your parents on the sixth date. Your mother proposed :)
Do you remember on the ride home, You asked me what Mama said? I told you, she asked when I want the wedding to be held. I couldn't help but pinch myself. You were grinning from ear to ear. This was all too fast, too good to be true. This can't be happening.
And I think we both were so taken aback, that both of us thought this was some prank. I thought someone wanted to get back at me, make me fall in love with you, and then tell me it was all a big joke. You felt the same way, remember?
And look where we are now. Look how fast time flies, and the beautiful journey we've had these past 9 months. And in less than 48 hours, we'll be husband and wife. We're getting married :)
Aizad,
I will be forever grateful to you, for making me smile again. I owe you my happiness, my family owes you their happiness. I will be forever thankful to God, for showing me this path, and for making me go through all the pain and sorrow, for if I haven't , I wouldn't be who I am today, and I wouldn't be here, with you. Past experience has taught me a lot, and one of it is that, time waits for no man.
I don't want to spend another day without you by my side.
Thank you for choosing me.
I will love you , forever.
Forever Yours,
Your Fiance.
11 comments:
=') tears.. hehe. congrats sis!! selamat berkasihsayang sehingga syurga.
xoxo
O
haha.
Congrats Nawal. Inshaallah, both of u will be husband n wife till Jannah. :)
Sweet!! Semoga berkekalan selamanya :-)
Awwwww terharuuuuu! Slmt pgtn baru nawal :)
Sooooo sweet! Tahniah nawal & aizad :)
Sooooo sweet! Tahniah nawal & aizad :)
All the best to you...sometime 2nd chances wont be that bad...but i believed it the best chances that Allah had given you. Enjoy the journey together with ur luvly husband til Jannah!Amin~
May forever till Jannah.. =) in shaa Allah.. congrats Nawal n hubby.
ala sweet nyee lahaiii~~
suwitttt. Congrats mak beruang :)
congrates nawal. u deserve it...
Post a Comment