Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wedding Part 4

It's a good thing I work the Tuesday-Saturday shift this term, that way I get my Mondays off to settle stuff for the wedding. God has timed everything perfectly eh? 

Last week Yaya tagged me at her SIL's pictures of the dais she created at Bora Ombak. So after 5 minutes of me whatsapping Yaya and Yaya forwarding everything to her SIL, we booked our deco! HAHA. Am I not easy to do business with or am I ? LOL

Brought Kak Dilla over to see the hall on Monday, and she came over to the house afterwards. She's so easy to work with and frankly speaking Im only doing all this cause Ayah insisted. If it were up to me we wont need all those fancy shmancy deco. 




Nice eh?

3 comments:

The Spasmodic Scribbler said...

The dais Yaya showed to you at Bora Ombak (I think I know which picture) was a wedding of a friend of mine :). Bride dia sangat2 cantik.

oshinz said...

ungu is ur favorite colour ya sis?

YuNyLoveSYou said...

hi mak beruang... Rindu lama dh tak baca ur penulisan... Nawal!! Hope u r doing great!