Monday, July 2, 2012

Love note #2

Last wedding was about surveying EVERYONE and checking out ALL their quotations and comparing EVERYONE. Now I really don't care. Haha. Well I do care but this time around it's  more about us than about the wedding itself. I dont even care about what I wear. Im downplaying it this time. I spent alot and I mean alot on the last one, and considering that we only have a few months to prepare everything, I aint gonna overthink it. Even though Aizad does let me go crazy for a day or two especially when it involves halls. I know who's in the industry and let's face it it's either you have the money or you dont. So if you do, just book. If you dont, book whatever you can afford . I know who I trust anyway. All the pictures are the same, price fairly the same, all dresses are the same, if you're pretty, you're pretty in whatever you where. eh? LOL.

I can't believe how different I was compared to last time.

Maybe because I can't wait for the marriage to start than the wedding itself.




Gambar tiada kaitan dengan tajuk haha

He keeps me grounded and keeps reminding me that the money can be used after the wedding to start our lives. And we want a good start. It's still unbelieveable that we decided to get married briefly after meeting each other, and decided to get married 3 weeks after the first date.Even my parents dont know how long I've known him. If they do I dont think they'll agree in the first place lol. But we finish each other's sentences and I know what he's thinking and he knows what I'm thinking and he's just perfect. LOL. Im not gonna apologize for gushing about my fiance so bear with me hear plus I know you like reading it haha.

It's so funny how years of knowing someone, and one day you realize you don't know them. And its even funnier how we've known someone for such a short period of time and you feel like you've know em forever. I wouldnt trade Aizad for the world.

And look how fat I am now.

haha.



How could I not love him?

12 comments:

Fndy said...

bila tarikh bahagianya tu? dah ada ke :D

QueenBz said...

shuwittttt hokey! ;p
aku macam dapat rasakan semangat chinta membara ko & ejad. Pastu tak sabar nak start marriage life. well,im happy for u Nawal :)

paukacang said...

mak beruang demok teman pau kacang yang makin demok.yeay!

Unknown said...

fndy : dah :)

balkiz - haha membara2 tau macam bara api. terbakar gituuu haha. aku pun tak sabar kiz :)

pau - demok wehhhh. takleh nak kurang dari 55. cis!

Fieda_shairazi said...

gemok bahagia takpe.. yesss!!! muka kau glowinggggg gillaaa.. beseri gitu!!..

Unknown said...

LOL hehe HBR

Aizad said...

Ahahaha. Membara-bara. Macam nama restoran. LOL

sumpit said...

SounDs like he's a keeper, wishing u all the best, makberuang :D

Unknown said...

thanks etyyy.he is def a keeper :) .was thinking about you the other day though. hehe. lama tak blogwalking

Reen Tart Nenas said...

congrats again to mak beruang. sanding pakai kain batik pun, kalau dah cun, cun jugak :)

dura m. said...

Mak beruang,

Rs nak like komen reen tart nenas. Hihi. Oh btw..i miss u @ instagram! :(

Unknown said...

amboi reen back to kampung habis siap pakai kain batik. haha thank you. and you too dura :)