Never have been a fan of Japanese Food but Pasta Zanmai suits my appetite
And never ate eel before.
One/Two bites is still acceptable for me
More than that I think I'll barf. Mr A loves it though.
This losing weight thing is starting to get on my nerves if you ask me
haha. So far, Weight loss : 0 kg. Which means all the
zumba and days without rice and healthy lunch has not
paid off unless my fat has miraculously changed into muscles in 5 days. HAHA
Oh and yesterday I had rice after a few days going without it.
Well actually I cheated her and there. had 2 spoons the other day and
had nasi impit in my soto. teehee
Mama bought Nasi Beriyani for iftar (awww iftar u) and so there was no way
Im gonna say no to Beriani. Aizad was being all healthy and saying no to rice
cause he's done it before but im such a rice person i can have it for
every meal.
When I told him I had beriani he said
"Amboiiii beriani!! Abang pun nak makan nasi la macam ni"
"HAHA apa plak nak ikot orang. takyah la makan"
"Mana boleh, abang lapar nasi jugak!"
"Mana boleh, abang lapar nasi jugak!"
LOL. I KNEW you wanted rice haha.
And off to Marakesh he goes.
And back to no rice diet.
sigh*
I have never been on a no rice diet all my life. And trust me, this is hard.


4 comments:
makan buah-buahan banyak2 la sis. eh tapi nak buat ape diet-diet ni? tak bagusla. u kan da kurus.. not good not good!!
mak beruang..im on diet no rice too..and im such a rice person as well.. it's not easy for me..stiap pagi mst je trasa mcm nasi lemak sambal ikan bilis melintas kt lidah ne.haha..over kn? eh,u da kurus..xpayah go on heavy diet sgt la
I have to have rice too! and it doesn't help Nathan dah melayu sangat hari2 mintak nasik haha give the special K stuff a go. I've been on it for 2 weeks. They have tons of protein&fiber in them it helps to curb hunger. And also if you crave something, take a couple spoons/suap(s), then minum segelas air kosong to clean the palate, then walk away :P it should work. Eat right babe, and all your exercise will pay off. Jangan tak makan! :)
oshin - ive been piling up 5 kilos like nobody's business. haha. but fruits do help so thanks :D
Baizura - oooooo nasi lemak! i gave up on that for breakfast each day before work. theres this one nasi lemak stall where i work that sells the best..oooo mouthwatering ok im not going to think about it anymore haha. just need to get back on track :)
hani - i need my riceee!!! haha. after 4-5 days,one day i went down for a glass of water and walked towards the dining table, there was daging salai lemak cili api and sambal ikan bilisss!!! hahaha i took 2 spoons of rice, lepas gian
Post a Comment