Had a huge headache yesterday afternoon and was browsing on the nett when I found etsy.com. I purchased something 5 minutes after registering which is not good. Not good at all! Within minutes, the baby below was purchased and apparently it's been shipped already from God knows where, so let's just wait for this dusty blue lace to arrive at my doorsteps. I was chatting with Mr A all along and he told me to calm down but I showed him the lace and he said it was pretty too. See! It's not my fault I fell in love with it. haha. It cost me 20 ringgit for 2 yards of lace. It's just lace but I CANT WAIT!
Dusty Teal caught me then, So i decided to print our own wedding planner, and I stuffed it into my Starbux Organizer that I bought years then.
Looks like the ship's sailed :)..

7 comments:
more updates please bakal pengantin! hehehe.
cantiknye kad! (drooling)
Cantik kad! =)
guys its not a card. its my organizer haha. kad pon tak print lagi
Eh, dah boleh tempah baju ke ni?
Ishh, kalo organizer pun dah cantik macam tu, kad tah macam mana pula lah kan?
:p
oh malunya (sorok muka tepi dinding) haha
Post a Comment